• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Meier

Haha yeah, it's almost believable!

You're playing as Porto right? How good is Alex Sandro for you. My scouts only rate him at 3.5/5 :-/

I don't have any coaches with decent skill judging potential yet... but they all have have him as 3.5 now, possibly a 4. Danilo is the same although I've seen him show as a 4.5 sometimes. James is a 3.5 rising to a 4.5 possibly.

Clegg

Can either of you get Kagawa/RVP to stop being utter shit? They're both terrible for me.

Rooney, Welbeck and Valencia are great however.

Kagawa has 6 goals in 6 games for me. Also has 4 assists.

RVP has been pretty poor though. 1 goal in 5 games.

I play a narrow 4-2-3-1 with Kagawa/Rooney/Isco all playing as attacking midfielders behind RVP.

Gundogan is boss too. Scored 2 goals and has two assists. Tackles like a demon and doesn't give away possession.

Meier

Helton has been fantastic for me.. no Luis Guilherme this year though so I guess my longterm replacement will be homegrown Kadu who my coaches think could be a 4*.

I wonder if there is a Vincent Enyeama this year. He was so good in FM11 and so cheap! Not young but his 19 in penalty taking was nice.

Zabojnik

Thank you Juve for winning (the day before) my birthday game.

Applausi per Charles! Happy birthday!

Paul+Pogba+FC+Juventus+v+AC+Chievo+Verona+Oay0W9yYI6-x.jpg

Meier

Applausi per Charles! Happy birthday!

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Paul+Pogba+FC+Juventus+v+AC+Chievo+Verona+Oay0W9yYI6-x.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

The Pogtrayer is a 4.5 potential in my save. Sorry Man U fans.

Kurt Zouma is the first 5* potential I've ever seen in FM.

WJD

Kagawa has 6 goals in 6 games for me. Also has 4 assists.

RVP has been pretty poor though. 1 goal in 5 games.

I play a narrow 4-2-3-1 with Kagawa/Rooney/Isco all playing as attacking midfielders behind RVP.

Gundogan is boss too. Scored 2 goals and has two assists. Tackles like a demon and doesn't give away possession.

Yeah I went for Gundogan too and he's great alongside Carrick. RVP has 1 goal in like 9 games or something shit but Rooney has 10 in 10. Really want to get Kagawa to work but nothing's happening at the moment.

Wilbur

Banned
You just pre order it like the pc version. Not sure if stores still sends out keys though or if you have to pre order on steam now to get it.

Just looked on Green Man Gaming and it says minimum requirements is only on Windows. Does include beta but I'm confused :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pogba showing the Colombian who's boss.
42zvT.jpg

457J1.jpg

lFVeK.jpg

IgGUZ.jpg

(Photoshop goldmine. There's an appropriate Conte picture that might work here)

IaWMj.jpg

Last game dc, I gotta eat :p

This game's really good. Takes a couple of games to get used to the amount of action on-screen, but after that its great

Is that you singing dc?

Meier

Wow, Wellington Nem is another one to remember.. not familiar with him. My 20 rated scout says he's a 4.5 potential and his value to start is $30m. For reference, Neymar is $36.5 and Leandro Damiao is $33.5m. He is the 3rd most expensive wonderkid from Brazil behind Oscar and Lucas Moura. In real life, apparently Spurs, Arsenal, Juve and CSKA Moscow have been interested.

Hah, that didn't take Barca long.

Meier

Hah, apparently Corinthians bought Wellington Nem for only $5.75m right off the bat in this save.. guess I better buy him straight off in my eventual Man City game!

Top Bottom