• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Deportivo 0-2 Barcelona (Tello!)

untitled-13uprbu.gif

Clegg

Hah, apparently Corinthians bought Wellington Nem for only $5.75m right off the bat in this save.. guess I better buy him straight off in my eventual Man City game!

Thats what happened with Fellaini in my save.

I was only in my third day of the game and City had already bought him for 25m.

Hah, apparently Corinthians bought Wellington Nem for only $5.75m right off the bat in this save.. guess I better buy him straight off in my eventual Man City game!
Swansea signed him in mine. He's up for young player of the year award and has led Swansea to 5th in January :lol

RVP and Kagawa aren't that great in my save WJD. RVP has something like 12/22. Kagawa has 6 goals and 6 assists at the start of Jan. Nani, Jones, De Gea and Hernandez have been my best players. Hernandez has 12 in 12. Finishes everything.

Wilbur

Banned
Right, I've just pre-ordered FM. Where the fuck is the pre-order code? They've emailed me my confirmation email (ordered from the Hut), but can't see a code.

Clegg

Swansea signed him in mine. He's up for young player of the year award and has led Swansea to 5th in January :lol

RVP and Kagawa aren't that great in my save WJD. RVP has something like 12/22. Kagawa has 6 goals and 6 assists at the start of Jan. Nani, Jones, De Gea and Hernandez have been my best players. Hernandez has 12 in 12. Finishes everything.

How is Henriquez in your save?

I've only used him as a sub and in cup games. He's scored 4 goals in 4 games though.

Meier

Right, I've just pre-ordered FM. Where the fuck is the pre-order code? They've emailed me my confirmation email (ordered from the Hut), but can't see a code.

I bought it from Green Man Gaming and they sent me the code straight away. Maybe The Hut isn't involved in the beta? Not sure. :\

Tc91

FM is stupid when it comes to transfers.

I bought Gundogan for 20m and Isco for 18m.

Southampton wanted 23m for James Ward-Prowse.

I got Isco aswell he's pretty good for me. Couldn't buy Gundogan they wouldn't accept any offer.

I think I over bought in midfield: Isco, Toni Kroos, James Rodriguez. Rodriguez is playing crap.

Meier

Porto might be in debt in real life but they're going to make a lot of money off Atsu, Iturbe and Rodriguez (not to mention Moutinho). Jackson Martinez is beasting in real life and is definitely very good in FM as well.

Kyle Walker deleted his twitter today after abuse from Spurs supporters lol

I bought it from Green Man Gaming and they sent me the code straight away. Maybe The Hut isn't involved in the beta? Not sure. :\

Yeah GMG also sent mine out just before the beta started, no idea how other stores works. Steam just does it automatically.

Clegg

I got Isco aswell he's pretty good for me. Couldn't buy Gundogan they wouldn't accept any offer.

I think I over bought in midfield: Isco, Toni Kroos, James Rodriguez. Rodriguez is playing crap.
WTF how did you get him??

Beyern won't sell to me no matter what I bid for any of their players.

Wilbur

Banned
Kyle Walker deleted his twitter today after abuse from Spurs supporters lol

Yeah GMG also sent mine out just before the beta started, no idea how other stores works. Steam just does it automatically.

It's fucking annoying; GMG wasn't on the FM official list and The Hut are, yet I don't have the code? Bollocks.

Might fucking cancel it and just wait.

Tc91

They accepted my first bid of £20m lol! I was surprised.

He's alright. Playing 4-2-3-1 but Kroos in DM behind either Kagawa or Isco depending who's fit.

Kagawa is playing boss in AM behind Rooney (RVP is injured) but when he's back I have a real problem on who to play in the front 4. That's why I said I think I overbought.

Isco/Kagawa/Nani/Rooney/Hernandez/RVP/Tony V/Rodriguez all fighting for a spot. :/

Top Bottom