• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Clegg

They accepted my first bid of £20m lol! I was surprised.

He's alright. Playing 4-2-3-1 but Kroos in DM behind either Kagawa or Isco depending who's fit.

Kagawa is playing boss in AM behind Rooney (RVP is injured) but when he's back I have a real problem on who to play in the front 4. That's why I said I think I overbought.

Isco/Kagawa/Nani/Rooney/Hernandez/RVP/Tony V/Rodriguez all fighting for a spot. :/

Yeah you've overloaded your team a bit.

Not a bad position to find yourself in though.

I won't be signing any more strikers. I want to develop Welbeck and Henriquez.

Deportivo 1-3 Barcelona

untitled-15zhrew.gif
untitled-16yaqxr.gif

Wasn't a penalty.

Barca defense is terrible.

THAT BWIN MONEY

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We're more relevant than Columbia

And Suso will be at Madrid soon, but we'll make do with £81million+Ronaldo in exchange

Lol no. We're going to Brasil. You've got a reality tv show on American tv, fighting relegation, and playing I'm Europa league.

I hope you draw Atletico lol

Valdes is a joke

@Andres, if we can deal with Pogrebnyak, I'm sure we can deal with Falcao. And if we can't, Carragher will boot him into the stands :p

Wilbur

Banned
Nah fuck this. Just got through, ordered it and when I verified my card it said that my credit card company won't verify because they think it might be a gambling website. I fucking hate computers.

Clegg

X Factor is so shit now.

It's like they found all the talented people in the first few seasons and now all we're left with is the rejects.

Wilbur

Banned
X Factor is so shit now.

It's like they found all the talented people in the first few seasons and now all we're left with is the rejects.

My mum has it on in the background; James Arthur was pretty good and that Ella girl's fantastic. Fuck everyone else though.

Wilbur

Banned
IT WORKS

Will start one as United but turn transfers off until January. Annoys me when there's all the summer purchases but City still buy 20 players.

X Factor is so shit now.

So called talent shows like that is generally just the worst shit on tv. Fucking karaoke competition with some old pop stars trying to get their last little bit of fame money as judges.

Meier

No kidding about the pass being great. Fantastic finish too (of course).

Zenit is very good in FM. The Hulk, Danny and Witsel combo is lethal.. I'm facing them in the Champions League and can't do shit after going undefeated through 13 matches.

Clegg

I've only lost one game in FM so far.

It was at home to Juventus in the CL group stage. I was winning one nil and they scored two goals in the last 10 minutes of the game.

I was sick.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Cesc with 3 assists already :bow

Both goals were stupid, shit gk from Valdes in the second one and that wasn't a penalty.

Need some advice GAF.

Do you fancy both Inter Milan and A. Madrid to win tomorrow? Atletico, despite winning their last odd 5 games, are priced highly by the bookmakers. No idea why. Injuries? Suspensions?

Top Bottom