• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Following yesterday's performance I'm a little more confident of going to Ajax and getting something! I hope that Dzeko starts, I really do. Dzeko and Aguero please.
I don't know why ManCity is that shitty in European football, but you should be miles ahead of any Eredivisie team. I don't think there's any reason to expect any less than a clear win

Messi

Viva la Vida always reminds me of the 6 trophy barca season. When I hear the song it gives me great memories. Which is funny because it was the song Pep used to motivate the team before big games.

Edit: great to see Tello not just blast the ball across the keeper but instead placing the ball. Dude is learning.

Fucking Schalkeh, hopefully we demolish them in their stadium..
Klopp is partly to blame for experimenting with a weird 3-3-3-1.
The game vs. Real should be fun
for Real fans that is :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Amazing game, nearly died several times watching it. Valdes fail, Messi epicness, Messi free kick, alba scoring for both teams (OG of the year) depor free kick. Pedros first chance. Fabregas being awesome in 1st half. Valdes fail. Dat Tello stylin'. Valdes fail.

On the bus to Dublin to go shopping. My dick still hurts :(

Are you on Valdes hate train yet?

Seriously let's get Claudio Bravo or ANYONE!

Blablurn

Amazing game, nearly died several times watching it. Valdes fail, Messi epicness, Messi free kick, alba scoring for both teams (OG of the year) depor free kick. Pedros first chance. Fabregas being awesome in 1st half. Valdes fail. Dat Tello stylin'. Valdes fail.

On the bus to Dublin to go shopping. My dick still hurts :(

y does ur dick hurt, go to a doctor

dc89

Ohh shiiiiii.

Stoke have just been bought by wealthy middle eastern property developers in my FIFA13 career. Apparently they are going to spend big and transform them into a title winning side in a season or two!

I don't know why ManCity is that shitty in European football

Roberto-Mancini-feels-Manchester-Citys-inexperience-in-Champions-League-will-not-be-a-problem-57067.jpg

Is there anything more painful than watching old people pay for things by using cards in unassisted machines?

"Raheem Sterling scored his first Premier League goal to hand LFC a long-awaited opening league victory at Anfield this season. Really please for him and for Liverpool FC and also I would like to thank Frank McParland and his scouts for finding and introduce him to me. My best wishes to Frankie and congratulations Rahem." - Rafa Benitez

I miss him :(

bud

masturbating five times makes your dick hurt? damn.

my record is about 12, i think. i remember it feeling sore, but it never hurt.

i have a friend who did it 18 times in one day.

bud

WHY IS YOUTUBE SO SHIT.

it'll just stop loading a video after a couple of minutes, and then i'll have to fucking reload the page and ffw to that point. ugh.

(it's probably due to chrome being shit, but whatever)

K1LLER7

Ohh shiiiiii.

Stoke have just been bought by wealthy middle eastern property developers in my FIFA13 career. Apparently they are going to spend big and transform them into a title winning side in a season or two!
Same happened on mine, but to Newcastle.

Got offered the Peru Job. May be offered the England job too.

Wilbur

Banned
One day you should all have sex. Preferably not with relatives, Andres.

North-East derby should be tasty. Didn't go for a winner though, but if I had to push, it'd be Newcastle. Draw seems more likely.

GorillaJu

5 times a day? Jesus I masturbate once every 5 days how the fuck do you guys even have anything left in the chamber to spray all over your girl? Or do you just not get laid? >:D

Boom real talk

I don't mind City but I don't want Falcao to go there cos of this idiot

I think he's a decent manager in the league. Decent. Just about achieves the bare minimum with the resources at his disposal.

He's a joke in European football though

The Manchester and North London derbies are the only local derbies in England that neutrals should give a shit about, being brutally honest

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I like Hixx so GO SUNDERLAND!!!

Who is the best RW in FIFA?

Need to buy one to replace Palacio. I'm clownin fools with Tello and Falcao they need a friend.

Salazar

5 times a day? Jesus I masturbate once every 5 days how the fuck do you guys even have anything left in the chamber to spray all over your girl? Or do you just not get laid? >:D

Post Ejaculatory Depression hits like a truck, yo.

Messi must be missing some evolutionary steps.

Messi

I am currently waiting for Olivia to free herself up. Shan't be long now.

Post Ejaculatory Depression hits like a truck, yo.

Messi must be missing some evolutionary steps.

Heh, wait 30-40 mins and go again. But as I said I am hurt :(

bud

the worst thing about having an orgasm is that, other than the depression that hits, the whole notion of sex becomes disgusting. vaginas become disgusting. ugh.

but then ten minutes later you're ready for another go, and it's suddenly beautiful again.

Top Bottom