• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Wilbur

Banned
Well I'm married, so no.

Cdc3h.jpg

GorillaJu

Oh, Atkinson is reffing this? Could be some drama today (as if there was ever any doubt).

What does your gf think about Football?

She's always passed out by the time games start up (11pm) so it's not really an issue. She absolutely hates my addiction to footygaf and PL news websites though. It's my fault for staring at my iPhone screen during dates anyway. =\

GorillaJu

Terrible by mignolet.

Edit: second viewing lol no that was a good save.

Nice to see an early lead. Will make this game so much more interesting.

Messi

Think I just caught the eye of a nice looking girl. She keeps looking at me I can see her out of the corner of my eye.

Attractive, slightly chubby, smokes, jaw not well defined (this is a minus)

Edit: she totally smiled when I looked at her

Let us all point fingers and ridicule elsk:

Just watched the movie (Prometheus), I liked it. In the end the blue creature attracted my attention, because it looked like the one in Alien movies. I had to go to google to find out this is a prequel of that movie.

I haven't watched Alien :( did I ruined everything?

(...)

dc89

Searched, Madrid Derby is December 2. We play them 2 weeks later.

Dumb american question, where is Sunderland?

North east of England!

Think I just caught the eye of a nice looking girl. She keeps looking at me I can see her out of the corner of my eye.

Attractive, slightly chubby, smokes, jaw not well defined (this is a minus)

Edit: she totally smiled when I looked at her

Go make a thread in Off Topic! Similar threads in the past have have been hilarious.

Top Bottom