• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

How did the officials not catch Gardner's touch?

I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU BE A REF FANS ON THEIR BACKS MISTAKES ARE INEVITABLE FA DON'T HELP and all that shite that people trot out to justify a complete lack of competence

edit: Tiote lol

edit2: That's not a red

edit3: Or is it? Can't tell if he's trying to block the ball or going for the player

Choc

Banned
Suck shit Tiote

edit: waiting for replay to give refs unbiased view

biased view as sunderland fan is suck shit

edit 2: woooooooooooooooooooow that aint a red card. Yellow for sure but a red is super harsh.

confuziz

Banned

70940.jpg

ShogunX

Looks a yellow card for me. Still it was high and those type of challenges can be leg breakers - Not sure that had any kind of force behind it though.

Choc

Banned
Guys its a yellow you can't argue that, it was wreckless and late but yeah it wasn't excessive.

Atkinson strikes again. Also for fuck sake its a derby match, this is going to happen. Referee to the conditions atko for fuck sake.

The game has had NOTHING over the top yet and so it was completely unjustified. he went from 0-100mph

but you know, thats atko for you

The ref obviously thought that he kicked out at Fletcher after being fouled. It was pretty obvious that he went for the ball.

Atkinson is terrible.

Choc

Banned
Atkinson will do very very well now to control this match. Going from no bad challenges to insta red card is a way to spark crazy shit in a derby

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This isn't the bloke who sent Huddlestone off a few weeks ago is it?

confuziz

Banned
Pretty strange when you look at the CSKA team right now. 4 former Eredivsie players (Honda, Musa, Elm and Wernbloom) completely dominating the game. Seems to me the russian league isn't that much better than the dutch.

On the other hand, that is exactly what the UEFA ranking is showing. =P

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Pretty strange when you look at the CSKA team right now. 4 former Eredivsie players (Honda, Musa, Elm and Wernbloom) completely dominating the game. Seems to me the russian league isn't that much better than the dutch.

On the other hand, that is exactly what the UEFA ranking is showing. =P

Hey man who is the fastest right winger in Eredivsie?

Linius

Hey bro who is the fastest right winger in the eredivisie?

Not sure if he's the fastest, but last season Narsingh (PSV) for sure was the best RW. Could be that Lukoki (Ajax) is faster, but his technique still is shit. I believe he's a player of great promise in FIFA (hopefully for real too :p).

Wessiej

Fucking Ameobi off now. There goes our Mackem Slayer.

Fuck you Atkinson.

Honestly you can have him back. LOL

It's just sad, we are playing like a bunch of elderly woman and could really use him, he played 1 good season and boom, transfer because of that cunt Raiola...

Top Bottom