• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Kyoufu

It's just sad, we are playing like a bunch of elderly woman and could really use him, he played 1 good season and boom, transfer because of that cunt Raiola...

Well Anita hasn't really impressed me. Looks too small for DM position in the PL.

Wessiej

Well Anita hasn't really impressed me. Looks too small for DM position in the PL.

Could have told you that, guy is 1.67m? It helps that the Eredivisie is not a league where there are big guys like in the PL. But yeah, every player wants to leave nowadays. Fuckers.

Kyoufu

Now we have to scrape a win out of this game. God damn.

Sunderland's best chance to beat us here. Through assistance from referees.

bud

kyoufu two months ago: "OMG I'M SO HAPPY ANITA CAME. FINALLY. MONEY WELL SPENT WOOHOOOO :DDDDDD"
kyoufu now that he's actually seen him play: "ajax, you can have him back LOL."

jesus fucking christ.

Arnie

Fucking hell, just returned from 11 a side and saw the sending off. That's a debatable yellow, not a red. I fucking hate it when referees are frothing at the cock to get into the game. Ruins football.

Wilbur

Banned
kyoufu two months ago: "OMG I'M SO HAPPY ANITA CAME. FINALLY. MONEY WELL SPENT WOOHOOOO :DDDDDD"
kyoufu now that he's actually seen him play: "ajax, you can have him back LOL."

jesus fucking christ.

None more fickle than a trolling Kyoufu

choodi

Banned
Pardew has proven that he is prepared to ease new players into the premiership rather than throwing them in to the deep end.

See Santon, ben Arfa, perch.

Anita will get his chance to acclimatise and will be a great players for us in the second half of the season

Kyoufu

Parde has proven that he is prepared to ease new players into the premiership rather than throwing them in to the deep end.

See Santon, ben Arfa, perch.

Anita will get his chance to acclimatise and will be a great players for us in the second half of the season

I'd say he's a better fullback than a midfielder. He'd probably only look good as a midfielder if he played alongside worse midfielders in a team like Man United.

Wilbur

Banned
I really wanna see that movie, looks so awesome. That and Wreck It Ralph are my go to animation films for the rest of this year.

It's the best thing (probably the only good thing) Tim Burton's made since Ed Wood, which off the top of my head was 1994. Really enjoyable, go see it if you can.

Linius

It's the best thing (probably the only good thing) Tim Burton's made since Ed Wood, which off the top of my head was 1994. Really enjoyable, go see it if you can.

I haven't seen Ed Wood (shame, shame), but I can imagine. My favourite Burton films are Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride and Big Fish :D

EGmDA.jpg

Free bet=Ludicrous choices :p

Come on Sunderland, would like this to be a draw

Top Bottom