• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Clegg

Sunderland are absolute shite.

They're a man up and dominating possession but all they can do is cross shit balls into the box.

Cyport

A while back I went to Fulham v Sunderland. On the train home and sometimes in the stadium the Sunderland fans would sing about Newcastle. Couldn't really understand why the obsession

It's the best thing (probably the only good thing) Tim Burton's made since Ed Wood, which off the top of my head was 1994. Really enjoyable, go see it if you can.
Big Fish was a good film though. Too bad most of his films with Johnny Depp and that woman from Harry Potter weren't any good.

Is Frankenweenie as good as Coraline? I adored the art style of Coraline. Frankenweenie looks like Corpse Bride, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but wasn't as good as I'd hoped overall

Wilbur

Banned
Sunderland are dire. O'Neill's play style looking pretty archaic at the moment.

It's odd because despite being a collection of cuntstains, Stoke do actually play some good football; fast, exciting. Sunderland just don't, despite setting up pretty similarly.

EDIT: Bacon, Frankenweenie is better than Coraline. Coraline's a 6/10, Frankenweenie 8, maybe 9.

Speaking of Gündogan, he has become so fucking important to us, I can't believe it.

With Gündogan: 7 matches played, 5 wins, 2 draws
Without Gündogan: 4 matches played, 2 lost, 2 draws

After Sahin left, we needed some time but were much more independent of a single player. Now, were back to that. With Götze and Kuba around, it's kinda okay. But with two of those missing, we look rather clueless on the pitch...

Wilbur

Banned
Speaking of Gündogan, he has become so fucking important to us, I can't believe it.

After Sahin left, we needed some time but were much more independent of a single player. Now, were back to that. With Götze and Kuba around, it's kinda okay. But with two of those missing, we look rather clueless on the pitch...

Be prepared for United fans to sob over Gundogan when he stays at Dortmund for a few more years then moves to Juventus and we don't even make an offer.

Clegg

He's the missing piece in Uniteds midfield.

Be prepared for United fans to sob over Gundogan when he stays at Dortmund for a few more years then moves to Juventus and we don't even make an offer.
No u.

Hahaha, well, we won't sell him unless there's some crazy offer until like 2014. I really hope, we offer him a new contract like now. One until 2018 or something, that'd be nice.

Arnie

And Liverpool players are dogshit.
Hehe

Nuri, Joe, Ste, and Jonjo are currently googling Cleverley videos and laughing their tits off.

Similarly Sterling and Suso are watching Pogba's Juventus goal over and over again.
Only because he only had 2 choices for a loan and Xabi put in a word. Not really a woo from you guys. Consider yourselves lucky.
Keep the tears coming. Can I get a raise on this?

Zabojnik

WHY IS YOUTUBE SO SHIT.

it'll just stop loading a video after a couple of minutes, and then i'll have to fucking reload the page and ffw to that point. ugh.

(it's probably due to chrome being shit, but whatever)

I had this exact problem a few months back. I though it was the shitty internet provider or something, turned out to be the faulty router. Everthing else was working as should, but not YouTube for some reason. Factory resets & firmware upgrades didn't solve the problem, had to get a new one. Which turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as I was introduced to the awesomeness of the custom DD-WRT firmware.

Just something to keep in mind, in case anything else fails.

Top Bottom