• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Fry

They've been schooling the might of Bayern for the last couple of years so it seems like a good bet.

It seems like a good bet for United, but not for the players.

i70fhzGbpQDun.png

Wilbur

Banned
United fans are like flies on dog shit when it comes to Borussia Dortmund players.

We don't even bother circling Bayern players

It's really embarrassing.

And we just cruise in and woo Nuri.

Given the choice between perennial mid-table Liverpool and bottlers Arsenal who fucking lose to Norwich, I'd have a tough choice too.

Man-U gaf, I am disappoint.

Liverpool are I don't know where in the table cos nobody even looks down that low.

Let's leave it at that

They're 12th. That's how many Premier League titles we've won

Keep looking down and you'll eventually find United's midfield in the bottom of the dumpster.

FUK DA H8ERZ

They're 12th. That's how many Premier League titles we've won
HIk5C.gif

Having to spam this gif now cos Shinji hasn't been good enough for me to use during it actual football matches lol

Shinji was sweating so much out wide on the left that Ferguson thought it appropriate to maroon him on the bench yesterday to dry off.

Luckily sad expressions don't require a translator.
It was on the right. He wasn't on the bench.

You are WRONG!

Wilbur

Banned
City just signed Kyle Walker for 22.5m bwahahaha

Still unemployed on 6th January 2013. 1860 Munich and Boston offered me jobs. Fuck them.

Rad-

Maybe it's just me but United and Liverpool smacktalk seems so pointless nowadays. The difference between the teams is just too big to consider it a rivalry anymore.

Arnie

Maybe it's just me but United and Liverpool smacktalk seems so pointless nowadays. The difference between the teams is just too big to consider it a rivalry anymore.
The ambivalence is probably your lack of proper emotion for United, more than anything.

Kyoufu

Wow. Pardew's post match thoughts can fuck off.

Please sack Pardew and please sell Ba omg I can't take being shit anymore.

I CAN'T TAKE ITTT

Wilbur

Banned
He wasn't even in the squad yesterday?

Umff

Rested for CL, I'd assume. Played twice for Japan, long flights. Haven't got a problem with it, especially considering we were playing fucking Stoke.

Is MOTD on iPlayer yet? I wanna see tasty RVP and also Sterling because I like Sterling and I can watch those bottling fucks Arsenal.

I dont think MotD goes on iPlayer. It's only MotD2 isn't it.

Anyway Wilbury you should head over to 101greatgoals to see Man United's MotD highlights.

GorillaJu

"You can see everyone has been given Kick it Out shirts. Some are wearing them for QPR, some, including Anton Ferdinand, are not.

.... and same goes for Everton, some are wearing, some aren't."

lol.

Wilbur

Banned
12 is the number of players United and Juve start with AM I RIGHT?

You start with 13 when PogGod is on the bench

Oh god, 'ickle Shinji's been ousted from the squad like a bad smell.

The new Downing

I dont think MotD goes on iPlayer. It's only MotD2 isn't it.

Anyway Wilbury you should head over to 101greatgoals to see Man United's MotD highlights.

Cheers, will check it out. MOTD2 butchers the highlights and I have to listen to that wanker talk over it.

FuturusX

More t-shirt scandals.

Black players with those gigantic chips on their shoulders need to get in line and where those damn t-shirts. How else can we defeat the terrible scab of bigotry and racism.

T-shirts change everything, silly.

Top Bottom