• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

iboMUkzFc1gG7a.gif

What a masterpiece. Aurelio De Laurentiis should offer him a role in one of his movies.
That's incredible. Something you'd see in old Western movies.

I wish we had more fans outside the PL. Majority of footy-gaf support Liverpool or Utd
Oh hi

Wilbur

Banned
More t-shirt scandals.

Black players with those gigantic chips on their shoulders need to get in line and where those damn t-shirts. How else can we defeat the terrible scab of bigotry and racism.

T-shirts change everything, silly.

I wish no one wore t-shirts. Then they wouldn't look like this tosser

0COGX.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dash used to make Yurt angry. Takes some doing,

It was like discussing United's balance sheet with members of Blue Moon. They are clueless, yet insist on spouting nonsense.

THAT WAS A CORNER! IT IS A CONSPIRACY TO STOP INTER FROM WINNING.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol QPR

Everton have had some real shitty decisions from referees this season. Stonewall pen on Jelavic a minute ago.

dc89

Should have gone to see Frankenweenie instead, it's great.

Cagliari and Barcelona won, Inter winning. Need Udinese, Lyon, Marseille and Sevilla to win me 100 quid.

Is that any good?

Ugh. Just saw how much money it made. I think I feel sick.

Not attacking its quality because I haven't actually watched it.

He's only 5 and he loves the other two! I've seen them both too so I guess I kinda wanted to see it. To be honest if we weren't taking him we wouldn't go cinema to see it, but just rent It when it hit DVD.

qindarka

Banned
Is that any good?

He's only 5 and he loves the other two! I've seen them both too so I guess I kinda wanted to see it. To be honest if we weren't taking him we wouldn't go cinema to see it, but just rent It when it hit DVD.

Yeah, I'm not passing judgement on you for seeing it. I'm pretty sure it's at least decent, got pretty good reviews as well. Just a little bitter at how much it made for completely irrational reasons.

• You're in the queue for groceries and despite having only one or two items, those ahead of you in the line turn a blind eye.
  • A group of people walking shoulder to shoulder on a walking path, and you can't go around them so you have to ask to be let through
  • You miss a call by just a second. You immediately call back and it goes to voicemail.
  • You don't have any change, so go to a small local store to ask for some. They say no, that you have to buy something first.

Top Bottom