• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Wes

venison crêpe
  • A group of people walking shoulder to shoulder on a walking path, and you can't go around them so you have to ask to be let through

• People who have stopped to have a conversation on a path but are standing along the width of the path rather than move to the side to let people through.

TeegsD

Pienaar off, seemed damn harsh.

Fuck me. I just need to accept my fate in the >20 positions of the FF league this season. It also appears that there are absolutely no streams of the Sporting - Moierense and ABola doesnt even have their text feed. I guess this must be a sign.

JesusTom

Cisse on for Zamora, I don't know why QPR don't just play a 4-3-3 with Hoilett - Cisse - SWP as a front 3 and just smash teams on the break.

Garjon

Ridiculous sending off. To think I was one click away of swapping Pienaar out and getting Mata in on friday.

What he was sent off for was ridiculous, though it is arguable that his foul on JSP was worthy of a second yellow. The ref might have been on the fence about whether to issue it and all it took was the slightest foul to decide it.

Clegg

Just seen that United have scored more goals than any other team in the league.

Shame about our defence. We're also the only team in the league not to have drawn a game.

6 wins, 2 defeats.

What he was sent off for was ridiculous, though it is arguable that his foul on JSP was worthy of a second yellow. The ref might have been on the fence about whether to issue it and all it took was the slightest foul to decide it.

Indeed. I think it would have been harsh to issue a booking on either fouls but it definitely added up in the ref's mind. You could tell the ref would book Pienaar the next time there would be a foul called against him. The peer pressure from the crowd certainly helped.

Mastadon

Banned
Almost perfect set of results for Liverpool this weekend. Can't believe we're only three points behind Arsenal after our start :lol

Feorax

Almost perfect set of results for Liverpool this weekend. Can't believe we're only three points behind Arsenal after our start :lol

I agree, but the best thing we can do is help ourselves.

Need to start stringing some wins together. Consecutive clean sheets and 7pts from 9 is a good start.

Clegg

United have been scouting some young Bosnian defender named Ognjen Vranjes.

Do we need another CB? I know we Vidic, Smalling and Jones have all been injured but surely thats just a freak occurance?

kharma45

Do we need another CB? I know we Vidic, Smalling and Jones have all been injured but surely thats just a freak occurance?

Probably planning for the future, Ferdinand doesn't have long left and Vidic isn't that far behind.

Wilbur

Banned

I think its just a matter of keeping tight at the back and hoping Suarez turns up until January, really. An injury for him and you're fucked for a while.

Allen and Sahin have impressed though in the games I've seen. How was Suso yesterday?

Yeah, when we have all our centre backs we have five very good ones, so unless the injuries persist or Rio retires soon we don't need someone. Worried about Vidic though, hasn't looked the same since he came back.

Mastadon

Banned
I think its just a matter of keeping tight at the back and hoping Suarez turns up until January, really. An injury for him and you're fucked for a while.

Allen and Sahin have impressed though in the games I've seen. How was Suso?

Yeah the striker situation is pretty concerning, but with Sterling, Sahin and Shelvey, we actually have a decent goalscoring threat in midfield for a change.

Suso is class, smooth as wanking with a silk cloth and KY jelly. He'll learn to influence matches better soon.

Stuttgart won

Cunts :(

4ezg6.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The plot thickens!

Pogbatrayer "I spoke to Vieira and he advised me to come to Juventus."

patrick_viera_2173322b.jpg

“Do I expect to receive a text message of congratulations from Sir Alex Ferguson? I really doubt it!”

Wilbur

Banned
Out of all the French legends who played for us, he asked Vieira.

Who also works for United's city rivals. Pogba is daft isn't he :lol

Shady stuff going on there, Juventus fixing transfers due to Abu Dhabi payouts to get the best young midfielder that ever existed away from Old Trafford

Top Bottom