• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

K1LLER7

Too late, the Moura poaching fucks got there first
We don't need no Verrati or Pogba!!

We got Bebe, Fergie knows he's the next Ronaldo, otherwise he would've got rid of him and sold him to Newcastle by now. Froggies keepin him under the radar because Madrid would come calling. All we have to do is wait for the next manager to come in before he's used.

Wilbur

Banned
We don't need no Verrati or Pogba!!

We got Bebe, Fergie knows he's the next Ronaldo, otherwise he would've got rid of him and sold him to Newcastle by now. Froggies keepin him under the radar because Madrid would come calling. All we have to do is wait for the next manager to come in before he's used.

David Moyes will play him in a false nine and he'll score a brace in his first four games including away in a 5-3 win at Liverpool. He'll then do his ligaments and shoot himself in the head in a garage.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma - Genoa should be fun.
I m going to hold Yurt personally responsible if Juve don't win this week in the CL
What did I do this time?

We won't. Conte was part of the CL runners up cursed squad, the curse still lives inside him.

Fry

tumblr_mc8tegtSfH1qin3w6o1_250.gif

:lol

K1LLER7

David Moyes will play him in a false nine and he'll score a brace in his first four games including away in a 5-3 win at Liverpool. He'll then do his ligaments and shoot himself in the head in a garage.
Then he'll realise it was a watergun. He'll return from injury, scoring a hat-trick in his return games against City and Chelsea. He'll be giving the Number 7 shirt, we'll dominate every competition and then 3 seasons later Madrid will come with 100m of BWIN money and take him away. United will then use half of that money on Ando's dietary needs and finding De Gea some clothes that'll fit him.

didnt this one almost lead to a goal? not sure right now. but his throws are crazy
Remember Reina having some crazy good throws. iirc he threw the ball up to the half way line once and it lead to a goal.

Wilbur

Banned
Watching the Copenhagen-Brondby game on bet365, and put the remaining 50p in my account on Copenhagen scoring again. Will win 52p.

Ah yeahhhhhh

Well, the Mackems managed a point against us after 70 minutes with 10 men. An then it was an own goal that got them the point. Bravo, scum.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Mastadon

Banned
#yolo

Got to be up at half 6 tomorrow actually; approaches to Shakespeare and specifically Measure For Measure. Joy.

Copenhagen just got wrongly called offside when through on goal, fuck Danish referees.

You're doing English Lit? I did Measure for Measure, it's pretty good!

Messi, just get it over with and chop it off. It's for the best.

Wilbur

Banned
Messi, what were you using, barbed wire?

A Real Madrid scarf wrapped around his neck and a wire model of Pep Guardiola twisting around his shaft.

Roma-Genoa starting if people want some crazy Zemanomics

@Mastadon, yeah English Lit. Got an essay in for next Tuesday which I haven't started yet. Sigh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Immobile and Michael Bradley on the bench. Yup, Vanquish it is.

Edit:
Genoa 1 - 0 in the first 5 minutes. Fiiine I'll watch it.

Salvadora

No I jerked 5 times yesterday. It was a huge mistake. Never again. No I don't need help. Now no more about this as I don't wanna get banned/lock the thread.

Is this because Olivia said that she had sex like a Kenyan marathon runner and you need to prepare?

Some fucking cunt jumped in front my train today resulting in me barely being able to get to the stadium at time for the derby, go suicide at home you fucking cunt and don't try and damage everyone in the fucking train.

1-0 win against Brøndby, a win is a win but we were poor and the ref was even worse, 4 offsides that would have led to 1 vs 1's that were never offside, terrible. AMAZING atmosphere.

DKrtY.jpg

lol

Top Bottom