• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Messi

Is this because Olivia said that she had sex like a Kenyan marathon runner and you need to prepare?

There is that, I am ready for the eventual breakup and I will come along to accept the Batton.

I just felt like doing it and I was bored.

You can't break your penis, tell us about it and then expect us not to discuss it.

Well this is true. Everything is in working order. I've had a piss it's still sore but I feel like its not as bad as it was last night.

Back in action tomorrow morning? Maybe

Wilbur

Banned
Coke Zero is almost as awful.

But it's my drug

Coke Zero and Diet Coke are exactly the same drink. It's just marketed at males instead of females.

Diet has the connotation of being low fat and specifically for females on diets as well as being silver, which is a feminine colour. Zero is a masculine word due to the harsh pronounciation of the Z as well as the black colour being more masculine.

Same with Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max

/media A-Level

Messi

Coke Zero and Diet Coke are exactly the same drink. It's just marketed at males instead of females.

Diet has the connotation of being low fat and specifically for females on diets as well as being silver, which is a feminine colour. Zero is a masculine word due to the harsh pronounciation of the Z as well as the black colour being more masculine.

/media A-Level

UmpOi.gif

Oxx

/media A-Level

I think Tumblr told me they were almost the same, just that Zero has an artificial sweetener that Diet doesn't.

Tumblr wouldn't lie to me.

/media A-Level

They taste different.

How can they be the same drink if they taste different? Answer me THAT.

Clegg

Does anyone know if Universitys allow you to change your major?

I want to change my minor to major and my major to minor.

I'm going to ask tomorrow but I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this?

Wilbur

Banned
Frey, lol. Poor keeping

They taste different.

How can they be the same drink if they taste different? Answer me THAT.

Oxx has your answers

I think Tumblr told me they were almost the same, just that Zero has an artificial sweetener that Diet doesn't.

Tumblr wouldn't lie to me.

Does anyone know if Universitys allow you to change your major?

I want to change my minor to major and my major to minor.

I'm going to ask tomorrow but I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this?

Doesn't it count on the credits you already have? So for instance if you've already got the majority in your major, it must be pretty hard to swap them.

Clegg

Frey, lol. Poor keeping

Oxx has your answers

Doesn't it count on the credits you already have? So for instance if you've already got the majority in your major, it must be pretty hard to swap them.

I need 60 credits minimum for my major. I've only 15 so far.

So I haven't fulfilled my requirements yet. I'll ask about it tomorrow.

Fizzy drinks are bad for you. Drink water and Innocent smoothies.
Innocent smoothies have sugar by the truck load.

/media A-Level
And contrary to the advertising, neither taste anything like Coke.

Yen

/media A-Level

Man, you had it easy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hopefully we'll actually turn up for that match, it would be bad enough to lose to QPR but knowing that it kept Mark Hughes in a job would make it worse.

QPR have enough good players to cause every team problems, they could easily have beaten Chelsea if Park hadn't missed a 2 yard header. They certainly gave us a good game at WHL.

Zidane: "At Real I learnt what a big club is like from the inside. I believe my passion is to be involved in the day to day activities on the pitch, and so I've decided to come back to France to continue learning. I've not had any problem with Mourinho, in fact I've learnt a lot from him. I'm learning so I can become a good football coach. I think that the way to be a good coach these days is to be able to manage the dressing room. It's vital. I want to coach France. It's the dream of any citizen of this country, but that is a long way away."

I really hope he succeeds. To be honest I can see him being in charge of France at the 2018 WC.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Osvaldo looking like a proper striker lately. He's still too much of a twat for Conte though.

I still think they need Captain America in the mid
I thought we were hoping to find out just how good a manager Pep really is. Why would you want him at a club that, like Barca, basically runs itself? :p
Which is exactly why I would go there if I were him lol.
-

Heyy grats Welbz! Link us your articles we'll give you free hits if it helps!

FootballFan

fucking showing delayed here in the u.s. got damn

gif anyone? too bad he'll flop at a 'big' club according to fuenf

Nah not GIF worthy but pretty cool nonetheless.

Sociedad are playing better, not looking good for Atletico, half time now. Just before half time Sociedad should have been awarded a penalty, handball in the box, clearly.

elsk

Banned
Coke Zero tastes exactly like Coke to me.

Diet Coke is just something else.

tastes like cancer.

I thought we were hoping to find out just how good a manager Pep really is. Why would you want him at a club that, like Barca, basically runs itself? :p

I think Bayern are the most similar club to Barcelona that he could possibly find. As Yurt says, it's the safest option for him, is all set: youth setup, van Gaal introduced the same style of play seasons ago, Javi Martínez, etc.

Obviously if he's serious about "pushing" himself, he should to go some club like the one in Serie B.

Top Bottom