• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

FootballFan

Obviously if he's serious about "pushing" himself, he should to go some club like the one in Serie B.

He coached Barca B and promoted them to the 2nd division, that is when he was picked for the first team. Also going to Bayern is no different to Mou going from Chelsea to Inter to Madrid.

I think it would be great if Pep coached Bayern. Though they are doing well now so no need for a replacement coach.

8110029879_43105b7516.jpg

I am the greatest!

elsk

Banned
He coached Barca B and promoted them to the 2nd division, that is when he was picked for the first team. Also going to Bayern is no different to Mou going from Chelsea to Inter to Madrid.

I think it would be great if Pep coached Bayern. Though they are doing well now so no need for a replacement coach.

It would be very interesting to see Pep coaching Bayern. Heynckes was expected to retire at the end of the season, but looks like he could stay for another one if the board can't find a good replacement.

I only want him to join Bayern so he would ask to sell Gomez ASAP, and to promote more players from the reserves.

TeegsD

And Pablo Oliveira scores his second for Moirerense and what a beauty it was. Wish I could GIF it. 2-1 and we might be eliminated by minnows

FootballFan

It would be very interesting to see Pep coaching Bayern. Heynckes was expected to retire at the end of the season, but looks like he could stay for another one if the board can't find a good replacement.

I only want him to join Bayern so he would ask to sell Gomez ASAP, and to promote more players from the reserves.

He would sell Gomez, use Muller as false #9, Martinez back to CB like he was doing quite often at Bilbao.

Bayern already play good possession football too, so he wouldn't need to change the whole system or anything.

elsk

Banned
He would sell Gomez, use Muller as false #9, Martinez back to CB like he was doing quite often at Bilbao.

Bayern already play good possession football too, so he wouldn't need to change the whole system or anything.

Exactly, is all set for him to join and just make a few changes.
like buying Messi

----------------Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Dante - Alaba
-----------Luiz Gustavo
----Schweinsteiger - Kroos
---Shaqiri - Mueller - Ribéry

So good.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
like buying Messi

Neuer
Luiz Gustavo
Schweinsteiger - Kroos
Shaqiri - Mueller - Ribéry

So good.

LOL

Barca wont sell Messi until he's almost burnt out and we have that japanese kid that is awesome ready to play

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Immobile go to Napoli. I give you my blessings.

Dzeko scored the same amount of goals in PL as Aguero and Tevez combined.
I've always thought he was disgustingly underrated.

He's still no where close to Wolfsburg's Dzeko.

Edit UNDERRATED. The hell auto correct? It's MY opinion!

Good job beating : http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/AndresON777/scamcar.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
It was the refs doing most of the work.
[quote="elsk, post: 43444428"]Exactly, is all set for him to join and just make a few changes. [spoiler]like buying Messi[/spoiler]

----------------Neuer
-----------Luiz Gustavo

So good.[/QUOTE]

I still don't know if that line up is good enough to beat BATE.

BATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FootballFan

like buying Messi

----------------Neuer
-----------Luiz Gustavo

So good.

Where's Robben :( Don't think he could get Messi, sorry. Maybe one of the youngsters like Thiago, Tello, Montoya etc.

Lol btw can you guys imagine Rooney speaking German or Spanish? :lol

Marseille, a team joint top in the league, have lost to a side bottom of the table that has only 2 points from nine games. Whats further baffling is that they've barely had a sniff in the entire game and yet they score.

FootballFan

No manager in their right minds would sell Gomez. He has been one of the best GOALSCORERS of the past seasons.

Pep sold Eto'o after Eto'o scored in the CL final, sealing our treble in which he was the top scorer in the league. :lol

Not only did he sell him but he sold him + paid 42mil euros for a worse player(Ibra).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Got Quagliarella in a gold pack, is he any good? I'm going to buy Giovinco he is beastly in Fifa
All our strikers are shit. Except for Giovinco, he's a piece of shit.

Quag is occasionally class, the best at scoring sexy goals. Not a single ugly goal in his career.

Top Bottom