• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

K1LLER7

Gif from RedCafe:

If only Anderson could do this on a consistant basis
hope we get a Ando/Fletch/Clev midfield tomorrow. Then Kagawa, RVP and Rooney up front.

I'm guessing either Rooney or RVP will be rested for Hernandez, and Nani will probably be back in too.

Zabojnik

Gif from RedCafe:

If only Anderson could do this on a consistant basis

pogbajuvnap.gif

Just had to post it. I still can't believe that we may have actually signed a truly talented youngster.

Mate.. we haven't slaughtered any team for a while now... Lets not get too confident :lol

Form book goes out of the window in derby day. After playing with 10 men for 70 minutes at the SOL, even with the Tap-In King Steven Fletcher they couldn't do anything.

Anyway, we've got Liverpool next which should be a good game then we've got a pretty good run of fixtures.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The guy that attacked Chris Kirkland has been jailed for 4 months after pleading guilty to attacking him.

Also Lance Armstrong has been stripped of his 7 Tour de France titles by UCI and banned for life.
Are they going to hand his titles to the ones who doped "less"?

NORDSJÆLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Seconded. Go Kobenhavn.

You are probably trolling but Nordsjælland is not in Copenhagen (but Farum)! Not even that close really.

There was more fans to Copenhagen - Brøndby than there was to Fc Nordsjælland vs Chelsea lol. Even Nordsjællands players made a remark about how there was more Chelsea fans than Nordsjælland fans... Pathetic, they seriously got nearly no fans.

So many banners mocking Brøndby yesterday it was delicious, their manager said "remember it's just football" after a loss a few weeks back, so there was of course one saying "Remember, it's just football" to them when we scored. There was also clothes on each seat yesterday to make section 12 logo on there when the flags were put down, looked pretty awesome.

i0Koz6DriynBE.gif

iWFFeaJYrH7pl.gif

Former Malaga player Stadsgaard picked just the right moment to get his first goal for the club!

ibxkGnWooxMuTP.gif

Yeah that was a huge gif before, deal with it mobile users :p
'

Brøndby slogan is "no one above the club". There was a banner to them saying "no one below Brøndby" lol

wNcCw.jpg

I have a couple of questions about this betfair risk-free £20 bet

1) Can I use the qualifying bet (my on money) on an accumulator?
2) Can I use it on the fixed odds?

I don't have the slightest clue what all this Exchange Odds is all about

Kyoufu

Form book goes out of the window in derby day. After playing with 10 men for 70 minutes at the SOL, even with the Tap-In King Steven Fletcher they couldn't do anything.

Anyway, we've got Liverpool next which should be a good game then we've got a pretty good run of fixtures.

Pretty good run of fixtures?

You mean when we drew to Villa and Reading? LOL

we have been mostly shite this season :(

And 10 points from 8 games is laughable.

That's what we get for not buying first team players in the summer. :(

He's waiting for your phone call

They might aswell pretend the race didn't take place for the last 40 years. They'll probably give his titles to the first "clean" cyclist they can find in the rankings. Problem is they have to go as low as 8th-9th for some editions.

Zabojnik

You are probably trolling but Nordsjælland is not in Copenhagen (but Farum)! Not even that close really.

There was more fans to Copenhagen - Brøndby than there was to Fc Nordsjælland vs Chelsea lol. Even Nordsjællands players made a remark about how there was more Chelsea fans than Nordsjælland fans... Pathetic, they seriously got nearly no fans.

So many banners mocking Brøndby yesterday it was delicious, their manager said "remember it's just football" after a loss a few weeks back, so there was of course one saying "Remember, it's just football" to them when we scored. There was also clothes on each seat yesterday to make section 12 logo on there when the flags were put down, looked pretty awesome.

Amazing choreography.

So can we count on your support tomorrow, Wooden?

So can we count on your support tomorrow, Wooden?

YES! I wouldn't mind Nordsjælland getting a few points cause it would really help Denmark on the ranking but every time I see them play... I just start hoping for the other team. :p

Also their left back Mtiliga did a Tevez last week and refused (!!!) to play for Denmark against Italy when the starting left back got injured in warm up, so had to play with a midfielder there. Hope you humiliate the cunt.

Pianaar out, Fillaini out, Hibbert out, Gibson maybe out, Neville in the middle and Heitenga as DM.

Congrats on the win Liverpool.

We struggle to turn good performances into chances, and we're incapable of turning chances into goals. You'll be fine

The only question is which players will let the occasion get to them, and get sent off? My money's on Shelvey

Shaktar are unbeaten in almost a year. Suddenly I have a bad feeling about this CL group.

Must be in their league only (which really isn't that impressive), cause last year in CL they ended on the last place in their CL group (a group which Apoel Nicosia won lol), it's a match that needs to be won.

faridmon

We struggle to turn good performances into chances, and we're incapable of turning chances into goals. You'll be fine

The only question is which players will let the occasion get to them, and get sent off? My money's on Shelvey

My money is Fillaini. He will albow someone from his living room.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shaktar are unbeaten in almost a year. Suddenly I have a bad feeling about this CL group.
Two unbeaten teams and the deserved champions of the world? The real group of death.

See guys, if we crash out it's really not THAT embarrassing if you think about it!

Tc91

I'm not too sure to be honest!

I know that someone posted records in a off topic thread and every time Lance won the Tour the 2nd 3rd and 4th placed people all had doping records. No idea what they will do if they all doped back then.

Hixx

Oh well. First person has gone on my ignore list. Well, first from this topic anyway.

Didn't realize it was a CL week... no interesting games involving English sides as far as I can see. Dortmund v Real likely to be the ebst for a neutral?

qindarka

Banned
Must be in their league only (which really isn't that impressive), cause last year in CL they ended on the last place in their CL group (a group which Apoel Nicosia won lol), it's a match that needs to be won.

They are doing well in the CL so far, getting a point at Juventus. And I believe their unbeaten streak consists of only two draws amid a series of wins.

Zabojnik

YES! I wouldn't mind getting a few points cause it would really help Denmark on the ranking but every time I see them play... I just start hoping for the other team. :p

Also their left back Mtiliga did a Tevez last week and refused (!!!) to play for Denmark against Italy when the starting left back got injured in warm up, so had to play with a midfielder there. Hope you humiliate the cunt.

Very well, then! Hope you guys take 6 points from Shakthar, we'll try to do the same with Nordsjælland. It would mean ...

Chelsea 10
Juventus 8
Shakhtar 4
Nordsjælland 0

... with two games left. We'd "only" need to draw against Shakhtar in the return match and then finish the first part of the CL campaign with a friendly Juventus - Chelsea. :D

Tell me about it. :/

See guys, if we crash out it's really not embarrassing if you think about it!

I mean, after seeing Shakhtar in action, it really wouldn't be. :p

Top Bottom