• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

I thought you and Hixx got along despite the rivalry? lol

Nah it's probably me. I'm usually the one ignored here.

/violin

Well I thought he was alright haha! Not sure what I could have said to piss him off so much :lol

Maybe it was because I was talking about some of the Sunderland fans' conduct and thought I was accusing everyone who supports Sunderland of the same behaviour.

Kenka

You are probably trolling but Nordsjælland is not in Copenhagen (but Farum)! Not even that close really.

There was more fans to Copenhagen - Brøndby than there was to Fc Nordsjælland vs Chelsea lol. Even Nordsjællands players made a remark about how there was more Chelsea fans than Nordsjælland fans... Pathetic, they seriously got nearly no fans.

That's upsetting. I thought their fans would be caught in the fever of the moment. I mean their club in the CL, that's not something you see every decade. Other Danish inhabitants not in the immediate vicinity could also travel to see the games.

Kyoufu

Well I thought he was alright haha! Not sure what I could have said to piss him off so much :lol

Maybe it was because I was talking about some of the Sunderland fans' conduct and thought I was accusing everyone who supports Sunderland of the same behaviour.

Well some Sunderland fans have apologised to Ba on behalf of the racist tosspots so that's good to see.

Every set of supporters have a few that let the rest down.

. Other Danish inhabitants not in the immediate vicinity could also travel to see the games.

Well that is what happened, quite a few Danish Chelsea supporters but tickets were super expensive. But they just don't really have a lot of fans, the whole club is built up around a mayor that ended up in prison after having cheated with numbers and money, around 10 years ago he basically built them a stadium and put lots of money into the club (and did lots of other stuff) which they never had any rights to have or get at all.

Now after he ended up in prison they run the club well and it's impressive what they did in the league, but damn I hate them. They actually changed their name from Farum to Nordsjælland to try and not be connected with him lol.

Anyway we also got CL next year unless the winner of this years CL does not qualify through their own league (like Chelse last year), but that very rarely happens.

Well some Sunderland fans have apologised to Ba on behalf of the racist tosspots so that's good to see.

Every set of supporters have a few that let the rest down.

Of course! I was just pointing out the irony after the whole Danny Rose thing that's how some of their fans behaved.

Shit behaviour like that should be pointed out regardless of the club. It goes beyond a Newcastle-Sunderland thing.

Ahh bollocks, I'm working late all this week so I'll miss all the CL games :(

I know that feel :(

Missed almost every Wednesday, Thursday and Monday night football for the last 4 years :(

Its not the same watching it in the morning. Even if you miraculously avoid the score, its too tempting to fast-forward

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I only have one person from FootyGAF on my ignorelist. Another one is from NBAGAF and another one from NFLGAF, both related to some really stupid posts lately in OT as I don't frequent those communities.

Oh, and jenga, for being a dick.

Bumhead

Banned
84 smashed seats, 4 smashed urinals and one kiosk shutter.

That's the damage caused by what we're constantly being told was "just one fan" in the Leeds end on Friday.

Messi

Hey Messi. I was at the cinema yesterday and I noticed Olivia Wilde is in a new movie coming soon. Took a pic of the poster for you :p

I totally missed this, also I don't see a picture.

Was it Deadfall? The Words? or The Longest Week? Those are the ones that should have posters out at the moment and I dont think she is on the words poster

edit: I also find it funny that you seen a poster of her movie and thought of me :p

dc89

I totally missed this, also I don't see a picture.

Was it Deadfall? The Words? or The Longest Week? Those are the ones that should have posters out at the moment and I dont think she is on the words poster

This one. She's not on this one either, but still, I thought about'ya!

sUukWl.jpg

WJD

People use ignore lists? That's not fair.

Also, I fucking hate it when I'm doing my assignment reading GAF in the library and I really need to fart. It's been building for about 15 minutes now and is making me feel ill.

Also, I fucking hate it when I'm doing my assignment reading GAF in the library and I really need to fart. It's been building for about 15 minutes now and is making me feel ill.

Blast it out and then look disgusted to the guy sitting next to you. Everyone will think it's him, he will know the secret but to everyone else him farting is the truth.

PowderedToast

walk past a crowded area and release

or,

dispense inside a toilet cubicle like a true gentleman

dc89

Anyone mention the PSV & City partnership that's in the making?

PSV will get City's kids on loan and in return City get the option to buy their best players. Do PSV have any quality players at the moment?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
dammit people there's no point in me ignoring people if you keep quoting their posts

exactly

looking forward to Sevilla - Mallorca today. Sevilla is so baller

dc89 said:

PSV will get City's kids on loan and in return City get the option to buy their best players. Do PSV have any quality players at the moment?

Get Narsingh he is the best right winger in FIFA. An absolute speed demon. I crushed some kid 8-1 using him Falcao, and Tello. Damn he is so fast it's criminal

WJD

Strootman? Dunno how "quality" he is though.

bud

i can't ignore any of you. you're all like this beautiful low-hanging cunt flap. i just want to nibble on you, and slide my finger up and down on you so i can feel really get a sense of what you feel like. are you as smooth as a baby's bottom or perhaps rough and coarse and irritating... like sand? i don't know, but i'm willing to find out.

Top Bottom