• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Messi

This one. She's not on this one either, but still, I thought about'ya!

sUukWl.jpg

Oh, that must just be coming out in the UK. Yeah she has a small bit in that movie.

So I was on IMDB browsing what stuff she is going to be in and I found this:

Her (2013)

A lonely writer develops an unlikely relationship with his newly-purchased operating system that's designed to meet his every need.

Robo-Oliva? Seriously this sounds like the sex robot conversation. Fairly certain she is playing the operating system.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dark Machine on his twitter a few months ago:
"first picture on the wall of my Japanese apartment had to be a legend. Forza 10!"

Bonus from Blablurn:

BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Very well, then! Hope you guys take 6 points from Shakthar, we'll try to do the same with Nordsjælland. It would mean ...

Chelsea 10
Juventus 8
Shakhtar 4
Nordsjælland 0

... with two games left. We'd "only" need to draw against Shakhtar in the return match and then finish the first part of the CL campaign with a friendly Juventus - Chelsea. :D

I can't see Shakhtar losing twice to Chelsea :( Two draws or a win for each sounds more plausible.

Messi

i can't ignore any of you. you're all like this beautiful low-hanging cunt flap. i just want to nibble on you, and slide my finger up and down on you so i can feel really get a sense of what you feel like. are you as smooth as a baby's bottom or perhaps rough and coarse and irritating... like sand? i don't know, but i'm willing to find out.

So you want to do this to footballGaf?

tumblr_mb89asj5AR1rertyro1_500.gif

this post made me laugh so hard.

Wilbur

Banned
Ignore lists are pathetic. If I'm on someone's, that's pathetic. If anyone's is on anyone's, that's pathetic.

If you can't take the Internet heat, get out of the Internet oven.

Hixx

Ignore lists are pathetic. If I'm on someone's, that's pathetic. If anyone's is on anyone's, that's pathetic.

why the fuck aren't you banned yet you dodecahecunt

Also anyone who doesn't laugh at farting is weird. Lie on your belly when you go to kip and fart. It will be loud as owt and you will laugh.

Had that guy on ignore who had a completely starved African child as avatar (and later with added effect to make it look like the mask), fuck that avatar. He's been banned for a while now though, his posts was of the same quality as his avatar.

GorillaJu

I don't have anyone in the official cock burn thread ignored. I took the one person off because people kept quoting him so it felt pointless and spiteful to leave him on.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Had that guy on ignore who had a completely starved African child as avatar (and later with added effect to make it look like the mask), fuck that avatar. He's been banned for a while now though, his posts was of the same quality as his avatar.

lol I remember that. Such a disturbing avatar. I almost want to ignore Messi with all of his shark jaw gifs but then you guys will just quote him.

That cunnilingus gif just posted is horribly annoying. He is trolling at this point

Messi

I don't have anyone in the official cock burn thread ignored. I took the one person off because people kept quoting him so it felt pointless and spiteful to leave him on.

If only.

Its totally doicare right? I did the same thing. I just cleared out my ignore list.

lol I remember that. Such a disturbing avatar. I almost want to ignore Messi with all of his shark jaw gifs but then you guys will just quote him.

That cunnilingus gif just posted is horribly annoying. He is trolling at this point

Oh this is fucking ironic

Messi

tumblr_lr8d381hkj1qaxu4o.gif

I consider this an honor considering the mountain of shit you post at times.

sohois

I remember putting one guy on ignore a long time ago. Then the next time I saw a post of his I just clicked to see it anyway. After that he was permabanned I believe. So since then I haven't really bothered.

dc89

Sweet! Thanks for all the answers guys! It's something which has not really been on the football news sites just yet, I think it's close to being announced though.

Hopefully good things come of it!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Berlusconi has called both Nesta and Gattuso to become a part of Milan's coaching staff.

We've reached the bottom now, right?

Hopefully not.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea to be honest. :p And, anyone but Allegri is an improvement! (Allergic-to-Allegri)

Linius

Sweet! Thanks for all the answers guys! It's something which has not really been on the football news sites just yet, I think it's close to being announced though.

Hopefully good things come of it!

Meh PSV sucks /Ajaxfan

These kind of partnerships are shit for clubs like PSV and Ajax btw. Losing our best players to the rich clubs and be some sort of training school in return, thanks but no thanks.

Wilbur

Banned
Also can we make this:

i can't ignore any of you. you're all like this beautiful low-hanging cunt flap. i just want to nibble on you, and slide my finger up and down on you so i can feel really get a sense of what you feel like. are you as smooth as a baby's bottom or perhaps rough and coarse and irritating... like sand? i don't know, but i'm willing to find out.

the next thread title?

Fuck me I'm bored without football. One day without it is hell.

@ Hixx: give me good material to get banned and I'll consider it

Kenka

I don't quite agree. Imagine you hate raisins, and have the possibility to take out all raisins from your cake, and that someone else wants to forbid you to so. How would you react? Wouldn't it feel unfair? That's how I would feel about throwing out ignore lists.

But I agree what I say is a bit speculative: myself, I don't ignore anyone.

dc89

Meh PSV sucks /Ajaxfan

These kind of partnerships are shit for clubs like PSV and Ajax btw. Losing our best players to the rich clubs and be some sort of training school in return, thanks but no thanks.

Are you looking forward to Wednesday?

Hopefully not.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea to be honest. :p And, anyone but Allegri is an improvement! (Allergic-to-Allegri)

:(

But yeah, anyone would be better than Allegri. Anyone with more than a couple of years of experience, that is. Except Ranieri and Leonardo.

D_prOdigy

I don't quite agree. Imagine you hate raisins, and have the possibility to take out all raisins from your cake, and that someone else wants to forbid you to so. How would you react? Wouldn't it feel unfair? That's how I would feel about throwing out ignore lists.

But I agree what I say is a bit speculative: myself, I don't ignore anyone.

What's wrong with raisins?

*ignored*

dc89

Yes and no. I like watching CL games, but I don't think we'll stand a chance :p

Guess we'll end up in fourth place this year, too bad.

I think it will be closer than you think. I do think Ajax are the weakest team in the group, but still, City underestimate European opponents, they have a track record of it.

Top Bottom