• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Hixx

"and Sunderland played the highest proportion of short passes in the PL this weekend (93.4%)."

Sunderlona

We deserved to win football is dead etc

So that's 1 for me.

lol

Lunchbox is on my list partly so I can skim over his shite more easily, saving me perhaps 7 split-seconds per post, and it eliminates the temptation to try and have a conversation with him :D

@dc, surely you need a track record of being in Europe first before gaining a track-record of underestimating European opponents? Mancini deserves that tag though, for sure

Linius

I think it will be closer than you think. I do think Ajax are the weakest team in the group, but still, City underestimate European opponents, they have a track record of it.

I've heard about that. But considering City's squad and Ajax' current mental state I don't see a problem for you guys.

@dc, surely you need a track record of being in Europe first before gaining a track-record of underestimating European opponents? Mancini deserves that tag though, for sure

That's harsh :lol

How do you feel about the 4-4-2?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2011/3/7/1299498353445/Luigi-Del-Neri-007.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Alright, if we sign Del Neri I might just ask this now. Serie B, how bad is it? I mean, we'll have like 4 more matches next year, plus not playing any european cup will boost our performances like never before. We'll be back in no time. The important thing is having Del Neri with in our staff.

Nyx

Jacoooooooooooooooooob Mulengaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5e55e7af-350c-4b08-aa68-5cf1075059df_MulengaVI01_1024_800x600.jpg

Hixx

"Fulham reject Blackburn's request to speak with first-team coach Billy McKinlay about replacing Steve Kean at Ewood Park, BBC Sport learns."

How are you feeling about this, Jeff?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nordsjaelland keeper Jesper Hensen:
It will be a night of special emotions for me. I have always supported Juventus.

I hope Buffon plays. I would like to play against the best keeper in the world. I hope to get his shirt after the game.

Conte is proving to be a great coach. As a fan in remember he as a great player & leader in midfield. I'm happy Juve chose him
I'm not sure I want to win anymore. A 1-0, preferably not by a mistake on his part would be fine though.

TheLucifer said:
Alright, if we sign Del Neri I might just ask this now. Serie B, how bad is it?

You'll get an awesome shirt! Plus, the cunts/mercenaries are going to leave!

482350285_852f30801f.jpg

You'll also promote from within. (Hachim Mastour)

marchisioserieb.jpg

Fergie has seemingly backed down on "dealing with" Rio and claims there was some kind of communication break down.

Also says Smalling is 2-3 weeks away still. Was meant to be back by now. Lame.

Rio and Evra sitting out the game tmrw night. Might see some Buttner.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giuseppe Rossi: "I don't know if I'll play for Roma. Who wouldn't want to play for Inter? Napoli's also doing really well..."

02O06.gif

D_prOdigy

Fergie has seemingly backed down on "dealing with" Rio and claims there was some kind of communication break down.

Is he really gonna start Wooton?

Nordsjaelland keeper Jesper Hensen:

I'm not sure I want to win anymore. A 1-0, preferably not by a mistake on his part would be fine too.

You'll get an awesome shirt! Plus, the cunts/mercenaries are going to leave!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nC6aShCLh-A/Tol3SJe9ipI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/XqP2F0no5bo/s1600/Del-Piero-Nedved-Serie-B-juventus-2268166-509-340.jpg[img]

You'll also promote from within. (Hachim Mastour)

[img]http://juventus.theoffside.com/files/2011/03/marchisioserieb.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Lol, it took me a while to recognize Marchisio. But Juve kept Buffon, Del Piero, Nedved, Trezeguet and Camoranesi that year. We'd have Ambrosini, Acerbi, Abate, Antonini and Amelia.

Meanwhile, Genoa signed Del Neri. Third win in Serie A incoming?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol, it took me a while to recognize Marchisio. But Juve kept Buffon, Del Piero, Nedved, Trezeguet and Camoranesi that year. We'd have Ambrosini, Acerbi, Abate, Antonini and Amelia.

Meanwhile, Genoa signed Del Neri. Third win in Serie A incoming?

You forgot Zebina, god bless him.

Wilbur

Banned
Dunno why so many people ignore Lunchbox, he's hilarious. Doicare and Big Boss are the worst here for biased trolling, Lunchbox is tongue in cheek most of the time.

But I'm gonna ignore Willkiller too because his attitude disgusts me.

operon

I see that presume Fergie is trying to diffuse the tension, still think ferdinands days at united are numbered

Wilbur

Banned
Andres and War Recon, article on Falcao by one of football's best writers - http://m.guardian.co.uk/ms/p/gnm/op...mel-falcao-tiger-atletico-madrid&cat=football

I'm going to ignore Wilbury

Willkiller isn't on my ignore list
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

But baby remember that night we spent together

Mackem hater

Aren't we all?
Hixx baby remember that night we spent together

How can you read your tag if you ignore him? Try it!
uJZDe.gif

PARADOX

Wilbur

Banned
I'm curious to know if I am on anyone's but if I am, meh.

I do like it when people go 'oh I got 5 people' and then don't spill the beans haha. Just seems odd to me.

Trying to decide what bet to put on tomorrow. Wanna do an accumulator for all the games.

Hixx

Everyone seems convinced the Secret Footballer is Dave Kitson but whenever I read the articles I always think it's Danny Murphy :s

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm curious to know if I am on anyone's but if I am, meh.

I do like it when people go 'oh I got 5 people' and then don't spill the beans haha. Just seems odd to me.

Trying to decide what bet to put on tomorrow. Wanna do an accumulator for all the games.

Since its a free bet:

jNC3X.jpg

Top Bottom