• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

XVZ9Nl.jpg

Roberts to replace Cavani confirmed

NEWS_1288448447_Walter_Mazzarri.jpg

Look better on photos drunk than sober. I'm like a reversed WoodenPunk

Had to go and set facebook to have me approve of tags, cause I'm afraid of photos I will be tagged in after yesterday. Btw at least you didn't slip in the floor pizza, they are like fucking huge banana peels when on the ground and you end up with pizza all over you.

Arnie

Well as long as your not writing a novel and running around the Botanical Gardens at night with a torch...

I've got over that phase.

I did just watch Know1ng, or whatever it's called, with Nick Cage. There's a scene in that where he's running through a forest with a torch and knife, and it's very Alan Wake esque.

Don't do that shit man. If you're even tempted, have a quick wank. You won't do it!

This is true. As soon as you are done wanking you think "Oh yeah, I don't need any fucking women I can do this on my own!". Then you cry yourself to sleep with a cum rag on the floor and re runs of according to jim on the tv.

The club is having their october fest next sunday which is no doubt also going to end badly for my wallet and health. But no self control! This is probably going to be hilarious with a full section of completely wasted people. DERBY IS BAAAAAAAAAACK, wish Bjaelke was here, he's probably going to come back if we somehow manage to lose.

wat

Oh man I only just realized the angle of that kids hand, it looked like he had no lower arm/hand. Yesterday I saw a a girl who had no lower body, was pretty weird and I felt like a dick for starring.

Slizz

iuZTBO6fvkOPK.gif

Watching UFC right now. One of the guys fighting is basically missing a tricep and wasn't missing it in previous fights.... Gotta be a hell of a story.

Top Bottom