• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Linius

QbOHv.jpg

I need this.

Fake edit

Haha, great question Arnie. Audience like it too so it appears :p

Arnie

Cheers guys, I initially wanted to go a bit deeper with the diving question, but I started to shit it when the microphone guy came around and locked me into it. My heart was absolutely pounding.

K1LLER7

Cheers guys, I initially wanted to go a bit deeper with the diving question, but I started to shit it when the microphone guy came around and locked me into it. My heart was absolutely pounding.

haha, i'd be the same.

Do they go to Sheffield regularly or just a one-off thing?

FUCKING hell I'm proper druno Now

HqJabgiid night chteers guys. Haven been taking to sms Bhutan about Afghanistan fir the last 25 minutes now. Some cool.guys. Respect the troops

Slizz

Mmmm Cassie.

Oh lawd. If she is exactly how she is on the show then shes through the roof on attractiveness. I love it.
why are you salty?

lol

Andres beat me with 2 penalties one I blocked that still went in, both by the CPU and an OG to make it 5-2, not to mention the corner kick goal I scored that didn't count as some Barca cunt cheated and blocked the ref from seeing it pass the line before clearing.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Oh lawd. If she is exactly how she is on the show then shes through the roof on attractiveness. I love it.

Andres beat me with 2 penalties one I blocked that still went in, both by the CPU and an OG to make it 5-2, not to mention the corner kick goal I scored that didn't count as some Barca cunt cheated and blocked the ref from seeing it pass the line before clearing.

I still beat you you cunt but I love you you mad?

Slizz

I still beat you you cunt but I love you you mad?

I'm still in if I can beat Atletico on both legs. Which is possible, and seriously I've lost every game Evra has started.....Which is usually the return leg for each game. Buttner perma starter.

YY9HP.png
YY9HP.png
YY9HP.png
YY9HP.png
YY9HP.png
YY9HP.png

I feel better.

elsk

Banned
Just checked LA Liga's table, out of curiosity. Valencia are 14th?!

Now there's a shock.

2011 -> Villarreal in Bayern's group -> Relegation.
2012 -> Valencia in Bayern's group -> Relegation.

Pellegrino (Rafa Benítez assistant coach) is coaching them, what were you expecting?

Messi

Just so you guys know, Lauren Cohan's episode of The Nerdist podcast is out. I am sure she talks about the walking dead and stuff. Audio sexyness.

#TeamMaggie

2011 -> Villarreal in Bayern's group -> Relegation.
2012 -> Valencia in Bayern's group -> Relegation.

Pellegrino (Rafa Benítez assistant coach) is coaching them, what were you expecting?

Well their old coach, Unai Emery is now at Spartak Moscow and he's doing a pretty terrible job there.

elsk

Banned
Well their old coach, Unai Emery is now at Spartak Moscow and he's doing a pretty terrible job there.

Emery is a decent-good coach, much better than the new one. But moving to Russia is surely an idiotic decision, he can't communicate with his players.

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Unai-Emery.jpg[/IMG

Fangs and a Cape and you have dracula. Also he used to do alot of squatting in his technical area, ready to pounce.[/QUOTE]
Counterpoint:[QUOTE][IMG]http://bayern.theoffside.com/files/2011/04/berbatov.jpg
You know you'd let him suck your blood.

Slizz

Fucking <3 Berba-sex.

Some of my favorite times in this thread are when people would complain about United fans posting 'BERBA SEXXXX' over and over when he scored.

EDIT: If your still up and viewing this thread, put the UFC 153 on. It is incredible now.

Messi

Fucking <3 Berba-sex.

Some of my favorite times in this thread are when people would complain about United fans posting 'BERBA SEXXXX' over and over when he scored.

EDIT: If your still up and viewing this thread put the UFC 153 on. It is incredible now.

Watching in the morning

Slizz

Fitch is a boring ass fighter

And Erick Silva is the opposite. Was a really good fight.

I think Bonnar and Silva, while predictable will be an awesome fight. Demian Maia was awesome, Phild Davis rematch was good. Pretty good card really lots of finishes.

EDIT: Nog in co-main event, nice.

Messi

And Erick Silva is the opposite. Was a really good fight.

I think Bonnar and Silva, while predictable will be an awesome fight. Demian Maia was awesome, Phild Davis rematch was good. Pretty good card really lots of finishes.

EDIT: Nog in co-main event, nice.

Bonnar vs Silva could be amazing. But Silva will most likely thwomp him early on :p

GorillaJu

Looking through tumblr for a picture of Alexis Sanchez's hair for my hair stylist and apparently this man is quite the sex symbol.

I didn't know you could post stories on Tumblr (must assume this is based on true events):

“fuck i need you now!” i demand. then he stop what he’s doing and look at me.
“you want me now?” he ask with a lusty voice.
“yess! just fucking do me!” i said. with it he move on top of me and started kissing my lips while his hand squeezing my boobs.
“spread your legs wider” he said while he stroked his manly hood.
when i began to spread my legs wider he waste no time.. he immediately get inside me.
“NGGHHHHHH!!! FUCKKKK! UHHHHH” i moan loudly not caring the world.
“uhhhh god, you’re so tight” he said as he pound to me so hard.
“uhhhh godd” i moan as he pound to me so hard while he suck my neck.
it feels so good to have him inside me. and a few hard pound later i coud feel my arrival is coming.
“i’m… i’m coming.. uhhhh” i moan with it he pound so fast and so hard while he squeeze my boobs
and with it i come…. and god… i squirt so much. two seconds after i come.
and i coud feel his dick soften inside me.
“wow…. you were good” alexis said.
in the morning i left him while he’s still sleeping. and i left him a note that says:
thank you for last night. you were good. but i don’t want to see you in the morning. cause we’re nothing but a one night stand -liz

Salazar

Fucking div.

FOOTIE star Ryan Tunnicliffe was nicked yesterday after smashing up a £60,000 motor within hours of getting the keys. The 19-year-old midfielder was breathalysed after the afternoon crash and arrested on suspicion of drink-driving.

According to witnesses he lost control of the luxury black Range Rover as he took it for a spin round an industrial estate.

He allegedly hurtled into a stationary van, shunting it 30ft into a wall. One onlooker said the young Red Devil looked “white as a ghost” as cops raced to the scene in Heywood, Manchester.

Car is proper fucked. Won't link because it's The Sun.

GorillaJu

In comparably wtf-y news, I just came across a Panasonic washing machine that you load up with detergents, then use your iPhone to select which one you want and the washing options, then hold it up to a sensor and it starts washing. How silly is technology that we now use smart phones to save time over pressing buttons on a laundry machine.

Salazar

How silly is technology that we now use smart phones to save time over pressing buttons on a laundry machine.

8VK4a.gif

Awesome.

Hah, this is the kid who I posted about his dad winning the 10k bet after all these years. Dumbass.

He's not seemed terribly bright (to be fair, only a very few do) when I've seen him and heard him talk. Big mistake, this. You'd think that youth players would keep their nose clean if SAF was willing to fuck off a talent like Ravel.

Top Bottom