• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

GorillaJu

Numbers in video game reviews have gotten so ridiculous they're basically parodies of their own concept. It's too dense a subject to apply arbitrary numbers to them. I don't look at "scores" at all anymore.

GorillaJu

So I heard our potentially next vice president said that human rights issues around the world don't matter unless they affect US national security.

God help us all.

Yen

Which one?

Who do you think?

ixssX1hj3Z7Ge.jpg

edit: christ that f1 race was boring/bad (inb4 "this race" etc). can't believe i got up at 6 for this. fucking tilke

3Sixty

Finally broke my losing betting streak last night. Only it wasn't my bet, it was one Meus asked me to lay for him.

Also. Hungover.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Casillas on his facebook:

"In recent months, unwittingly, I have been linked to several issues. That if I do not celebrate a goal, it's because I am sad, (those who know me know that if I concede a goal while thinking I can do more, I get the hump)," he wrote.

"Another day, that I do not support my team-mate Cristiano (I am a fan of his game to all extents). Another, that I'm a snitch and leak things. (At this point in my career, after 13 years in the biggest club in the world, this is out of place. I think I know all of the sporting press, but to say I am a snitch, I think, it is made for their interests.

"Then another issue, [that] Mou and I could not stand each other. (If there is someone whom I respect above all, it is my coach who has returned the team on the path of success). What else? Ah yes! One that makes me chuckle, to say that I have a flag of Spain on my house (when it's the house of my neighbour).

"Anyway, I hope that things get better in sporting terms, I assure you that's what I love most. Remember, you are appreciated."
-
Who do you think?

http://i.minus.com/ixssX1hj3Z7Ge.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Hah! Figured.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gangnam dance is the worst thing ever. It's not funny, it's a terrible song and it's not even a dance. :p

GorillaJu

I really have absolutely no thoughts about silly music videos. They're there and I don't really acknowledge them or dislike them, but I just can't understand how so many people think Gangnam Style is so hilarious.

Honestly I think it's a bit because its Asian, and people aren't used to seeing that type of humor, but it was the right place and the right time for that song and video to gain traction overseas.

Yen

Gangnam dance is the worst thing ever. It's not funny, it's a terrible song and it's not even a dance. :p

I <3 you. I really do.

KidASeven said:
^yep, that fucking song is driving me insane now. People are overdoing it. Nobody cares about your fucking parody. It's not funny and you won't capture the fun from the original video.

I really have absolutely no thoughts about silly music videos. They're there and I don't really acknowledge them or dislike them, but I just can't understand how so many people think Gangnam Style is so hilarious.

Honestly I think it's a bit because its Asian, and people aren't used to seeing that type of humor, but it was the right place and the right time for that song and video to gain traction overseas.

*"No fun allowed" pic*

Kenka

I would have given the lede to Trent Strong referring to you guys as Foot Fetish GAF, myself.
I know it is not exactly something you could be aware of but any idea if Hitokage's recent change in position is a sign of things to come? Will there be a general change in direction of the forum ? Those things can obviously happen, I just want to ask.

Top Bottom