• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

FootballFan

Messi:
I saw recently that Pirlo and Ronaldinho had scored this way. I had some doubts, but I gave it a go and it went well.

Pirlo:
I am very happy to hear Messi say something like that, that it came from Messi just made it better.

Yes Messi keep making powerful friends. Just gotta get Pele on your side some how.

I knew you killed me on purpose earlier.

You'd have survived if I'd remembered that flaming cars explode. You'd think it'd be ingrained in my psyche after years of playing GTA, but alas.

If it makes you feel any better, it was spectacular when you went flying 12 feet through the air in a blaze of flame and debris

Fry

Should I worry about the little dust that gets inside my Xbox?

It's hard to clean the little holes.

Yen

it's ign

they gave die another day an 8/10 and said it was "edgier, grittier, and more realistic than any Bond in recent memory"

The whole getting held prisoner by NK stuff, and about the first hour of the movie was good. The rest is possibly the worst in the series.

Linius

it's ign

they gave die another day an 8/10 and said it was "edgier, grittier, and more realistic than any Bond in recent memory"

drQF1.gif

That just silly IGN

Arnie

Speaking of James Bond, I met the future James Bond after 606. That turtleneck is fucking naughty as, might invest.

XVZ9Nl.jpg

it's ign

To be fair to them was that not true considering how ridiculously tame they (Bond films) have been in the past?

I know I asked this before, but has no one here seen Kill List?

Saturdays is when old people (like Jeff) go out. I should've hung up all my washing and hoovered my bedroom but #YOLO

Did GAF have a thread on Gawker vs Reddit? I'm reading a few articles on the "world's biggest troll" getting unmasked. Good read.

Oi!

The wife was out with her mum tonight so I was on dad duty

After I put the boy to bed I watched a bad film called Vile and drank some Brahma

Slizz

Andres you motherfucker play me in FIFA13 for the 360 league.

Typical Barca prolly trying to buy a ref.
I'm United ;P, Buttner starts for me

Salazar

Andres you motherfucker play me in FIFA13 for the 360 league.

Typical Barca prolly trying to buy a ref.
I'm United ;P, Buttner starts for me

Büttner should get a run against Stoke. The only times Stoke are actually dangerous apart from set pieces are when they break at speed - often wide. Evra will get stitched up if he is

a) out of position
b) slow

Slizz

I don't think it's possible that I could get more hyped about Skyfall. It's going to be fucking amazing. Bond is back.

I 100% agree with you, but you and all my other Great Britain brethren need to SPOILER EVERYTHING regarding the flick since you get 2 weeks before USA does.

Büttner should get a run against Stoke. The only times Stoke are actually dangerous apart from set pieces are when they break at speed - often wide. Evra will get stitched up if he is

a) out of position
b) slow

My mancrush of the season is Buttner. Last year it was Scholes coming out of retirement and Chicha the year before that.

Top Bottom