• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yeah, that's what I thought. Bit crap.

It depends where I am; I was with Wimbledon and left too quickly for WBA, but then stayed there for ages, won the Europa and came 4th etc. Left for AC Milan after about 5/6 years. Gonna use Copenhagen as a platform to the big leagues innit

howsthis

Kristensen is kind of shit in the defensive work... Actually just shit in general, a bit too defensive probbaly with the quality of the rest of the league in mind, maybe take on Vingaard as an attacking mid instead of Kristensen on the DM. Also Vetokele is amazing in my save, he runs away from everyone both on the wing and the attack.

Just heard on Football Weekly that Chelsea had the 5th youngest line-up during the weekend. First they steal the 'Barcelona-lite' from us & now they are stealing our young squad moniker? :(

I know they now have 3 (count them!) small technical players now but they play fuck all like Barcelona. Like not even a tiny little bit.

Catching up with the thread :lol only got up an hour ago. My sleep pattern is fucked!

BVB matches are pretty much sold out instantly, so is the Fürth match you were looking at. That page on the online shop is still up because sometimes a few tickets get sent back to them/don't get paid and they sell them again. That's not that often and you must check the website like every 5 minutes to get them, though lol

If you're in Germany that day, you might just go to the stadium. There usually are a few guys selling their tickets, might be your best chance to get a ticket.

Cheers! The problem is I am only going to Germany for a Dortmund game :( How long in advance do they usually go on sale?

---------------

I also have Dota 2 but have never played a single game :lol Some Gaffer gave it to me the other day.

K1LLER7

Hate long days at Uni :(

Day off tomorrow and get to watch some foootball. Froggie play Kagawa Plz!!!

Seems like Arrow starts here today. Looked okay from the adverts.

To Score In Both Halves

Arsenal (v Schalke)
Man Utd (v Braga)
Shakhtar (v Chelsea)
Man City (v Swansea)

Both Teams To Score

Chelsea v Man Utd

To Win Both Halves

Barca (v Celtic)

£6 stake returns £523.56p

Lightning

Banned
To Score In Both Halves

Arsenal (v Schalke)
Man Utd (v Braga)
Shakhtar (v Chelsea)
Man City (v Swansea)

Both Teams To Score

Chelsea v Man Utd

To Win Both Halves

Barca (v Celtic)

£6 stake returns £523.56p
You're not going to bet on arsenal again are you? We're missing so many players for the Schalke game. A victory I'm not expecting

Meier

FootballFan

Get Narsingh he is the best right winger in FIFA. An absolute speed demon. I crushed some kid 8-1 using him Falcao, and Tello. Damn he is so fast it's criminal

Heerenveen, FIFA 12, Assaidi - Dost - Narsingh. They were the best 3 star team. All 3 were sold so now Heerenveen suck.

edit
Meus did you watch Speed Racer in Blu-Ray? Dat quality.

Zabojnik

Rodrigo Palacio

J89B4.png
RcWR1.jpg

That hair...

I wonder what would happen if someone were to cut it. Like a teammate doing a prank. He'd probably go into a murderous rage.

Meus! I got you in the FIFA 13 Tournament! I don't play my 360 often anymore so either text me or post in either of the threads when you want to play and i'll head on!

Kind of random but does anyone have L4D2 on PC and actually want to play it with me? Preferably with a mic. I have owned it since the summer sale but all my friends play on 360 :/ I have finished all the campaigns on 360 but want to go through it again on PC.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mcb6q0QJMz1r30r4xo5_r1_250.gif

One yellow mark for each club he back-stabbed. A third is on the horizon.

-

Bendtner pulling a Gunnersaurus. Expect a crunching tackle in training for not including him in the group hug.

neOhG.gif

"Fulham reject Blackburn's request to speak with first-team coach Billy McKinlay about replacing Steve Kean at Ewood Park, BBC Sport learns."

How are you feeling about this, Jeff?

Honestly pretty livid, all we wanted is Kean out yet more than 3 weeks later after saying how good the applicants are the best we can come up with is Steve Keans best mate?

Shows how deep set the rot is

Top Bottom