• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Wes

venison crêpe
My (quick) ideal Premier League:

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Coventry City
Derby County
Everton
Liverpool
Leeds United
Leicester City
Manchester United
Manchester City
Nottingham Forest
Newcastle United
Southampton
Sheffield Wednesday
Sunderland
Tottenham Hotspurs
West Bromich Albion
West Ham United
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Who scored Inter's second goal? Was great

Rodrigo Palacio

J89B4.png
RcWR1.jpg

That hair...

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Coventry City
Derby County
Everton
Liverpool
Leeds United
Leicester City
Manchester City
Nottingham Forest
Newcastle United
Southampton
Sheffield Wednesday
Sunderland
Tottenham Hotspurs
Tranmere Rovers
West Bromich Albion
West Ham United
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Yep

She doesn't even look good.

When I was watching Prison Break, I couldn't stop thinking about how her features should make her quite pretty, but there's something about her which combines with her acting and poor characterisation that makes her utterly unappealing

@Wes, you know it'd be for the good of the sport

@Yurt, scorer could be a worthy replacement for Del Piero?

elsk

Banned

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Coventry City
Derby County
Everton
Liverpool
Leeds United
Leicester City
Manchester United
Manchester City
Nottingham Forest
Newcastle United
Southampton
Sheffield Wednesday
Sunderland
Tottenham Hotspurs
West Bromich Albion
West Ham United
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Dale Jennings is shit so Tranmere Rovers must be shit too.

LTWheels

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Coventry City
Derby County
Everton
Liverpool
Leeds United
Leicester City
Manchester United
Manchester City
Nottingham Forest
Newcastle United
Southampton
Sheffield Wednesday
Sunderland
Tottenham Hotspurs
West Bromich Albion
West Ham United
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Replace a team with Wimbledon and its pretty much perfect.

What was the last non-local rivalry to pop up in the top league? It seems like the only way for clubs like Fulham to establish themselves in an 'ideal PL' would be to either consistently battle a top team, or win it.

Regardless, the teams who aren't in the PL, don't deserve to be in the PL

TrueBlue

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Blackpool (with Ian Holloway)
Blackburn
Bolton
Chelsea
Crawley Town (lol)
Derby
Everton
Fulham
Leeds
Liverpool
Man City
Man United
Newcastle
Nottingham Forest
Stoke
Swansea
Tottenham
West Ham

This would be my ideal Premier League, pretty far outside the realm of possibility though.

Hixx

Sunderland
Skunks
Arsenal
Man United
Everton
Liverpool
Spurs
City
Sheffield Wednesday
Leeds
Boro
Forest
Derby
Blackpool
Bolton
Leicester
West Brom
Hull
Blackburn
Charlton

Yarrr.

Bit of fun

What's the most crushing loss you've had online in a football game, or in Football Manager, preferably against a team well below the standard of yours?

WJD

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Coventry City
Derby County
Everton
Liverpool
Leeds United
Leicester City
Manchester United
Manchester City
Nottingham Forest
Newcastle United
Southampton
Sheffield Wednesday
Sunderland
Tottenham Hotspurs
West Bromich Albion
West Ham United
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Take Coventry out for Blackburn and you've got perfection there.

Hixx

Bit of fun

What's the most crushing loss you've had online in a football game, or in Football Manager, preferably against a team well below the standard of yours?

It wasn't a loss but today... I was close to winning the Division 3 title in fifa and some fucker as Atletico Madrid nicked a 1-1. I'd won 6 on the bounce until then... gutted.

Wilbur

Banned
D:

Copenhagen is kind of boring though, league is too easy! Make me call some journalists cunts though and storm out of a few conferences. :p

Not staying for ever, jheeze! I want dat Madrid job.

Also, can I not implement my own training schedules any more?

Bit of fun

4-1 at home to Coventry, FA Cup quarter final. Rooney, Ferdinand, Carrick all played. Made me fucking sick.

Not staying for ever, jheeze! I want dat Madrid job.

Also, can I not implement my own training schedules any more?

Nah you can set a weekly focus though and individual training.

Always forget people actually changing jobs in FM, got a bad habit of not wanting to leave whatever club I started with, I got all my talents there dammit!

Wilbur

Banned
Nah you can set a weekly focus though and individual training.

Always forget people actually changing jobs in FM, got a bad habit of not wanting to leave whatever club I started with, I got all my talents there dammit!

Yeah, that's what I thought. Bit crap.

It depends where I am; I was with Wimbledon and left too quickly for WBA, but then stayed there for ages, won the Europa and came 4th etc. Left for AC Milan after about 5/6 years. Gonna use Copenhagen as a platform to the big leagues innit

howsthis

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Jack -Jesus Christ- Wilshere playing the full 90 minutes for the under 21s. His return is close.

Yeah but Christ only spent 3 days on the treatment table.

Willian to Spurs still on...

There were two offers in the summer,’ he said, in an interview with Brazilian media outlet Lancenet, ahead of Shakhtar’s Champions’ League meeting with Chelsea.

‘One from Chelsea and one from Tottenham. Choosing between the two clubs would be difficult. I don't know.

‘I mean, Tottenham is a big club and it has a good person in charge. Andre Villas-Boas wanted to bring me to Chelsea and also tried at Tottenham.

‘He always sends me messages. We are always in touch, and he has become a friend, for sure. And Chelsea is Chelsea. They are a great team, with amazing players and are the champions of Europe.

‘I would love to play for either of those clubs. But my mind remains at Shakhtar, and I'll do my best to get the win against Chelsea. Everybody knows what my goal is. I've clearly stated that I would like to play in a bigger stage, whether it be England, Spain or Italy. I want to come back to the national team, and being in a bigger spotlight would help me get noticed.’

Hopefully we don't get gazzumped by Chelsea like we did with Oscar.

Salvadora

Just heard on Football Weekly that Chelsea had the 5th youngest line-up during the weekend. First they steal the 'Barcelona-lite' from us & now they are stealing our young squad moniker? :(

Kompany at the moment:

Below-par, mediocre, poor, or awful

How often do you get punished in FM for playing a weakened team, or not getting your tactics/lineup/squad management right?

Don't worry Salva, you'll always have your 'best team to win nothing' moniker. Actually, come to think on it, you have to share that with 90s Newcastle

Top Bottom