• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Love this photo.

Brilliant indeed! It reminds me of this!

n5eew.jpg

You won't be laughing when Tello, Narsing, and the Colombian demigod go to town on you, son.

Tello is 90 pace the Dutchie is 94. Falcao is 90 on headers lol

Right, because all three of my front three don't have 90+ pace and 80+ shooting and finishing. I don't need to be a pussy and cross it in all game.

EDIT: Sorry, Schurrle only has 88 pace, and Farfan has 77 Shooting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Pulga

Not fit or something like that. It's for the best, he needs a rest.

It's the perfect game for experimenting. (on paper)

Must win, however.
The Emirates is a fortress.

Season ticket prices helped finance turning the stadium into an actual fortress, eh?

Not going to forget this one Yurt. I will be waiting for my time to shine with a short Giovinvo joke.

You can always make fun of me.

pulga

Banned
@Pulga

Not fit or something like that. It's for the best, he needs a rest.

It's the perfect game for experimenting. (on paper)

Must win, however.

God fuck me, the fantasy team tinkering never stops. If we don't win, we're screwed, can't see us making it out of the group if we don't get the 3 points.

FootballFan

Right, because all three of my front three don't have 90+ pace and 80+ shooting and finishing. I don't need to be a pussy and cross it in all game.

EDIT: Sorry, Schurrle only has 88 pace, and Farfan has 77 Shooting.

Andres is really bad, he talks a lot but then you play him and beat him 4-0.

I haven't played him, just guessing here

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
God fuck me, the fantasy team tinkering never stops. If we don't win, we're screwed, can't see us making it out of the group if we don't get the 3 points.
*broken record, apologies*

What's the point? We don't have a proper striker. Can't go far without a Drogba I'm afraid.

Scudetto. <3 We'll leave Europe for Madrid and Blablurn.

Zabojnik

Meanwhile in Copenhagen.

070b118d-47d3-494b-a4a8-57a88a894547.jpg

Just how cold is it in Copenhagen these days?

What's this about Vidal not going to play against Nordsjasnkfdlmsd?? Pogba starter?

Looks like it, but who knows. Vidal needs to rest, he's been pretty shit (for his usual high standard) these past 2, 3 matches.

Wooden, we need a translation. Bendtner on twitter:

"Hjem hvor der er bedst, sidder i det forkerte omklædningsrum og skal spille på udebane på mit stadium!! Underligt."

"Hjem hvor der er bedst, sidder i det forkerte omklædningsrum og skal spille på udebane på mit stadium!! Underligt."

"Home is the best, sitting in the wrong dressing room and have to play an away game at my own stadium!!! Weird."

A good København man Bendtner is. ;)

I feel sorry for you folks that don't support Rovers, you miss out on statement like this from your club:

“This is for all fans – I am deeply saddened and shocked by the persecution of former players whose names have been linked as potential managers of this club. It is a culture shock for me as everywhere in the world, former players are lauded for their contributions and achievements. On the choice of a new manager, it is now time for contemplation as due process is carried out”.

Shebby Singh ladies and gentleman because fans say they don't want Billy Mckinlay we are persecuting him, persecution these days is a bit nicer than in the past

Yen

Zabojnik said:

"And I tell you this, I will not rest until Kobenhaven fans are wiped off the earth, starting in this stadium!! Uprising."

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You say undefeated, that could mean you drew some. If you did indeed draw some games instead of straight wins, then you are worse than I thought.

Yep I actually drew 3-3 with schalke. Farfan is indeed fast but he aint got shit on Barcelona's best young player. Narsingh c'mon son he has the hightest pace that i've seen. Falcao got nerfed on pace but everything else is great.

I do get bad losses some times because I get caught with my pants down by Chelsea like players.

Either way it's all good fun. When I post on my phone I guess I sound like more of a JT because it takes FOREVER to type something up.

Keyboards need to make a comeback

Awesome Animals said:
He won 2, drew 2 and there was one no show. Keep in mind he was Barcelona, and that is the only team he plays as other than his UT.

Lol I only play ultimate team though unless I play offline with one of my buds. I also pick Colombia too. It's not like I went up against the sisters of the poor. Utd and Schalke are great in the game.

FootballFan

The reason I don't wanna be your boyfriend, is cause I want to be your husband :'(

Like dis if u cry evertim.

Yep I actually drew 3-3 with schalke. Farfan is indeed fast but he aint got shit on Barcelona's best young player. Narsingh c'mon son he has the hightest pace that i've seen. Falcao got nerfed on pace but everything else is great.

I do get bad losses some times because I get caught with my pants down by Chelsea like players.

Either way it's all good fun. When I post on my phone I guess I sound like more of a JT because it takes FOREVER to type something up.

MpWby.gif

Keyboards need to make a comeback

Lol I only play ultimate team though unless I play offline with one of my buds. I also pick Colombia too. It's not like I went up against the sisters of the poor. Utd and Schalke are great in the game.

lol @ trying to compare any team to Barca. The only other team to compare is RM and Spain National.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
AA is just salty he didn't make the playoffs

PSG is no pushover

I'll blow my load in the playoffs like I usually do so you can tease me then lol

I would prefer to do a league type format next go round if people want to keep playing. Away goals counting on a video game is dumb imo

AA is just salty he didn't make the playoffs

PSG is no pushover

I'll blow my load in the playoffs like I usually do so you can tease me then lol

I would prefer to do a league type format next go round if people want to keep playing. Away goals counting on a video game is dumb imo

Salt has nothing to do with it. I just like creating hype for when we eventually do our UT match :D

Top Bottom