• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Clegg

His lack of mobility is my big issue with him.

Carricks lack of mobility/pace could be easily dealt with if SAF played a three man midfield with two mobile CMs to help Carrick.

It's like Viva said. Carrick has a very hard job to do as SAF likes playing him with our two oldest CMs who offer absolutely nothing defensively. His deficiencies are always going to be highlighted when he has the majority of the donkey work to do.

Wilbur

Banned
Me too and Buttner. Both promising in their appearances but still haven't seen enough.

The thing is, especially with Powell and considering we're playing Chelsea next, I can't see them playing in the League Cup. Fletcher and Anderson will be getting game time due to fitness so its unfortunate for Powell really.

Would like to see Henriquez as well, haven't seen a minute of him playing.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't worry, Juventus has saved a spot for him.

UsiJl.gif

Carricks lack of mobility/pace could be easily dealt with if SAF played a three man midfield with two mobile CMs to help Carrick.

It's like Viva said. Carrick has a very hard job to do as SAF likes playing him with our two oldest CMs who offer absolutely nothing defensively. His deficiencies are always going to be highlighted when he has the majority of the donkey work to do.

Yeah, I said this as well. In a three man with Fletcher and Cleverley, he could potentially have the space to dictate the game.

Clegg

UsiJl.gif

Yeah, I said this as well. In a three man with Fletcher and Cleverley, he could potentially have the space to dictate the game.

I think everyone in this thread has been calling for a change in our midfield. If not new players then at least a change in tactics.I'm happy that we may finally be seeing this change.

I'd like to see Powell play more often too. But SAF is trying to ease Clev/Ando/Fletch back into the team and they take precedence over an 18 prospect imo. Clev and Ando were injured for most of last season so they need to be brought back slowly. Fletch has his illness so he needs gametime to improve his fitness.

Once all three are bedded in I hope we'll see more of Powell.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Arnie

I can't believe Liverpool have a superior midfield to us.

Thank God our attack is infinitely better than theirs.

Build from the back to the front.

In fairness you might've been alright if you didn't fuck the Pogod off and settle for le bald one.

Wilbur

Banned
Do you guys actually pay for packs? I can't bring myself to spend real money on fucking Ultimate Team but after sorting out stuff I don't even have enough money to buy contracts and now I can't fucking play a match because I don't have enough players.

Wilbur

Banned
Build from the back to the front.

In fairness you might've been alright if you didn't fuck the Pogod off and settle for le bald one.

Pogba going will haunt me forever, but I'm optimistic that if Fletcher and Cleverley become consistent first teamers that we have a midfield strong enough to cope in the league at least.

Can't see us getting past the quarters in the CL.

K1LLER7

Do you guys actually pay for packs? I can't bring myself to spend real money on fucking Ultimate Team but after sorting out stuff I don't even have enough money to buy contracts and now I can't fucking play a match because I don't have enough players.
I hate the contracts thing.

Top Bottom