• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Sweet baby Frida Kahlo, that woman

You know when people say "I would love to do terrible things to that woman?" I wouldn't. I'd be pleasant. I'd have courteous, simplistic and romantic sex with her.

Then when we've been married for 7 years and things are getting a little stale, I break out the butt lube.

and strap-on?

Wilbur

Banned
and strap-on?

tom-haverford-face.gif

Fry

That wasn't the greatest victory but a much needed one for Bayern. The group is pretty tight so far, 6 points for each team (0 for Lille).

iSlyB03M514QI.gif

Müller should take all penalties from now on.

ikYBBiqgvAW8f.gif

:lol

Messi

He looks like a little bitch next to ODB, it was all downhill when he died. The rest of them aren't coking up hard enough.

RZA in all seriousness has been doing some great work. He has been consistently good. I just wish Method Man could get his act together, because when he is good he is really good.

RZA in all seriousness has been doing some great work. He has been consistently good. I just wish Method Man could get his act together, because when he is good he is really good.

I saw Method Man in some game where you controlled... Sour patch kids not long ago, lol.

Fry

They deserved it because they put the ball in the back of the net twice. Bravery has nothing to do with it.

It's Celtic at the Camp Nou. They played well enough to deserve a point. It was way too harsh to lose the way they did.

From a neutral standing point, they did not deserve to lose.

Messi

It's Celtic at the Camp Nou. They played well enough to deserve a point. It was way too harsh to lose the way they did.

From a neutral standing point, they did not deserve to lose.

Obviously not well enough if barca won 2-1. Yes they were expected to lose by a big margin, yes they defended well. But they didnt do enough. if they did enough they would have got the draw. Sadly for neutrals that was not what happened. Yes it was cruel but sometimes that is football.

edit: sorry if that sounds dickish, its not meant that way.

Fry

I would say 9/10 football shirts I see in the US are Barca (either with Messi's name on the back or none at all). It's so obnoxious, ugh. I know there are some very passionate fans in here, but I just can't get behind someone randomly liking a really fucking great team unless they have some modicum of connection to them. It's too easy.

I saw a guy wearing a Liverpool shirt at the UT (American) football game on Saturday. Had Agger on the back -- told him, "Nice shirt" (it really is quite sharp) and complimented him on his player selection. He had some proper footballer hair too, this kid.

I'm seeing a lot of guys with football shirts lately. Especially in my university. Most of them were wearing Liverpool shirts (a guy from my class, too). I saw someone with Neverkusen's kit from last season, Denmark's, Germany's, Man Utd.

But yeah, Liverpool was the team I saw the most.

ElyrionX

Could not catch the game last night. Would any United like to share their impression of how we played? I see we've once again created an uphill battle for ourselves early in the game. How was Buttner, Cleverley and Kagawa?

Wilbur

Banned
Could not catch the game last night. Would any United like to share their impression of how we played? I see we've once again created an uphill battle for ourselves early in the game. How was Buttner, Cleverley and Kagawa?

Team: Good going forward, shit at the back
Buttner: Good going forward, shit at the back
Cleverley: Okay going forward, shit at the back
Kagawa: Good going forward, shit at the back

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
So I'm reading a stat that Fake Ronaldo has only scored 15 goals for Madrid from 208 free kicks. Why the fuck does he keep shooting them?
I want Real España back in the CONCAChampions :(
I just want Chivas not to get knocked out of Concachamions in the first stage. :(

Wilbur

Banned
Just spent ages trying to make a gif with Falcao's face on it and damn Photoshop crashed :( i wanted to tell Andres to go fuck himself

ElyrionX

Team: Good going forward, shit at the back
Buttner: Good going forward, shit at the back
Cleverley: Okay going forward, shit at the back
Kagawa: Good going forward, shit at the back

Nice. We should just play 3-5-2. Would probably concede the same number of goals but outscore everyone else.

Top Bottom