• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

ibkjM43Kqs17yt.gif

Messi has become very good at free kicks.

Only thing left for Messi to do now is shit gold.

He is the perfect player.

On saturday, dat goal with the right, darn

Fry

It was a soft penalty though. But it's all good, since there was a handball in the area that wasn't called out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't browse this thread anymore at work. :p

Off celebrating that Juves bad display and CL exit risk was overshadowed here by Barca craziness.
Juve still behind chelsea in their group.
And are likely out. But, with three games left, two of which at home, fate is in our hands. This team proved that they function better under extreme pressure. :/

Anyway, we were extremely unlucky* last night. 33 shots would normally result in at least 3 goals, but it was not to be. A very poor freekick to concede too.

*Maybe it wasn't luck considering this isn't the first time we fail to score after an absurd amount of shots.

I can't browse this thread anymore at work. :p

And are likely out. But, with three games left, two of which at home, fate is in our hands. This team proved that they function better under extreme pressure. :/

Anyway, we were extremely unlucky* last night. 33 shots would normally result in at least 3 goals, but it was not to be. A very poor freekick to concede too.

*Maybe it wasn't luck considering this isn't the first time we fail to score after an absurd amount of shots.

You guys are well on your way to another undefeated campaign in Europe.

cCJsu.png

9 straight draws is mighty impressive.

Blablurn

wow, uli hoeneß was calling out klinsmann again, calling him "the enemy" lol. he was really the worst coach we ever had. but it was also hoeneß' idea to buy him.

Mumei

I see our regularly scheduled hot ladies gifs night has arrived.

I don't go to MangaGAF. There are few Mangas I am reading and all of them are either 20th Century Boys or Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.

Speaking of 20th Century boys, 21st Century Boys was announced to get a release by VIZ soon. Yay!!!!!

CcH0k.gif

:O

Very excited about this. I mean, Monster is better but 20/21CB is almost as good.

It would be if it was the same team. Six of those draws were in EL, with the intention of crashing out.

ah, the infamous Italian "fuck the coefficient" game plan. Zenit has taken it one step further and applied it to the CL this season. Clearly the only explanation.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It'll all come down to the match against Chelsea in Italy.
ah, the infamous Italian "fuck the coefficient" gameplan. Zenit has taken it one step further and applied it to the CL this season. Clearly the only explanation.

Juve's game plan is "fuck everyone else", but close!

FootballFan

In the 'Who are your favourite posters on GAF' thread:

Sunhi
Yurt
FadyK
Woodenlung
FootballFan
Arnie
Baconsaurus
dc54
mumei
Fry8
Wilbs

A few other football gaffers that I missed.

:'( Thanks Messi. You guys are all my favourite posters, except the select few trolls.

From outside of FootballGAF I don't really recognise any posters other than blame space, devo, some of the mods, timedog, plywood, wario64, manos the gun guy, Takao, that is pretty much everyone I can name.

seriously where is the other danish guy? Woodenlung!

He's a Brøndby and Liverpool supporter, I wouldn't be in here either.

But seriously he has every now and then been completely gone for a few OT's, think he's just busy. Also stop being scared, we are seriously not messing with anyone on that facebook.

elsk

Banned
He's a Brøndby and Liverpool supporter, I wouldn't be in here either.

But seriously he has every now and then been completely gone for a few OT's, think he's just busy. Also stop being scared, we are seriously not messing with anyone on that facebook.

I would, but I don't join GAF-related stuff on Facebook!

That's my rule too :p
You all have me on twitter anyways, I'm very boring on fb

look at fucking badstuber

At least he doesn't look like Justin Bieber anymore-

elsk

Banned
Also, what's up with Mandzukic sucking in CL? Fuck that shit. Gomez is going to walk back into the starting lineup, isn't he?

LegoArmo

Twitter is where it's at, all my family have me added on Facebook so I can't talk about having wanks, which is 95% of the reason I use the internet.

On Twitter I'm just followed by random people I don't care about.

In Facebook so I can't talk about having wanks, which is 95% of the reason I use the internet.

Which is why the group is set to closed, so anything said in the group is hidden from everyone who isn't a member of it. But I understand people wanting to keep their real life friends and family separated from GAF. :p

Yen

QUOTE=WoodenLung;43543765]Which is why the [group is set to closed, so anything said in the group is hidden from everyone who isn't a member of it. But I understand people wanting to keep their real life friends and family separated from GAF. :p[/QUOTE]

It's all fun and games until someone's mum gets pm'd those 'readings'

So, CL last night…

We were pretty awful, Ramires looked good but no-one to back him up, Cech was immense, feeling dat Courtios pressure and mikel was decent everyone else was fairly poor.

Was for the best that Lamps came off you can't play him against a team that fast IMO. He would do alright against united (not that he'll play). Extremely impressed with Shakhtar it's a shame we didn't get Willian last season but I'm happy with the front 3 we have.

Torres had an absolute shocker, oddly he showed a composure on the ball that he has been missing for a whole but a crap first touch and he still doesn't shoot makes him virtually useless.

We got a late goal back and then I'm pretty sure didn't have another shot? Got to do better than that.

I would like to hope we'll win the two home games and if we can hold Juve to a draw or beat them we'll be alright. Hopefully Shakhtar play the same against Juve as they did us when they're at home and that will help.

Elsewhere I was gutted for Celtic, to come so close :( and wasn't surprised united pulled it round, big game at the weekend need everyone to improve. The fact that they rested Rio is a bonus for us because it means he'll play. I'm expecting Mata to have a good time against him and Evra.

Top Bottom