• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I doubt Pep would pull a bitch move like luring away Barcelona players to Manchester, dude loves the club too much.

I'm going through my steam library and laughing at how many games I have that I can't play until I get Windows 7 on this bitch.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Driver San Fransisco
Alice: Madness Returns
Dota2
Far Cry
Far Cry 2
From Dust
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47
Mirror's Edge (played and loved on Xbox)
Oddworld series
Orcs must die
Prince of Persia series
Sonic Revolutions
KOTOR
Tropico 4
The Witcher

I need to be successful at getting Win7 asap!

Wilbur

Banned
Just saw the Blackburn score.

Damn, Bumhead/Mat/Wednesday/Jesus Christ Superstar. 23rd?! After starting so positively as well :/

Reckon Jones is going?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm going through my steam library and laughing at how many games I have that I can't play until I get Windows 7 on this bitch.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Driver San Fransisco
Alice: Madness Returns
Dota2
Far Cry
Far Cry 2
From Dust
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47
Mirror's Edge (played and loved on Xbox)
Oddworld series
Orcs must die
Prince of Persia series
Sonic Revolutions
KOTOR
Tropico 4
The Witcher

I need to be successful at getting Win7 asap!

Where's The Witcher 2?

fuenf

Schmelzer > Alaba

lol but seriously

Lewandowski was awesome at Schmelzer's goal, too. He made room for the shot, I think Pepe would have surely touched it without Lewandowski and who knows where that ball would have gone.

And this is where I cursed him. You can all thank me now, my fellow Dortmund fans :D

SCHMELZER was straight up G! Offensively and defensively; Klopp can squeeze the last bit of skill out of him. Who's a better German LB? Bitches please, he is our god and savior for LB.
Kehl was huge most of the time, goddamn - didn't believe the old man still had it in him after the horrid past few games.
Großkreutz was finally in form with playing great passes and fighting every second of the game. I love him when he plays like his life depended on the result.
And everyone else was good too, actually.

Real wasn't bad at all and always dangerous - as expected. The game could have went either way and I'm happy we didn't concede in the last seconds like vs. City, but had Real equalized or even won then you wouldn't hear a beep from me..

Congrats Ajax fans, I told you fuckers we can make it out of the group together! Never lose hope :)

Sorry Arse fans for losing vs. Schalkeh this past weekend and giving them a an extra confidence boost :|

Congrats Olympiakos fans, some still hate us for losing our final game vs. Marseille (or so I heard) so they couldn't advance and had to do EL. Now you can still make it out of the group, you malakas :D

Congrats. Game was fun to watch, even as a neutral (lol). Furthermore, screwing over City was literally the icing on the cake. I hope your guys gave it all and will consequently lose on the weekend!

Wilbur

Banned
The same.

Less time posting, more time studying.

Seems impossible. No point asking for a ban because I'll just read it all.

I'll wait until it hits me that I have to do it. It's worked well the last 19 years, I suppose. Just makes me hate myself for not actually focusing until the day its supposed to be in.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I'll wait until it hits me that I have to do it. It's worked well the last 19 years, I suppose. Just makes me hate myself for not actually focusing until the day its supposed to be in.

We're all like this. Have fun, you're still young.

This is why I often go to the library to work, especially around exam time.

Scum

The manager merry go 'round has started in my 2014 save in FM2012. Ferguson, Wenger and Hodgson have retired. Sammer is at Man Utd, van Gaal is at Arsenal. Pep just quit Barca for the Spain job. Mancini just ran off to Barca and Mourinho just quit R. Madrid for the City job. lol

Oh, and Busquets Bisquits is at Man Utd. D:

Scum

Fuck this crap! I hate it when I get some bloody good coaches, only for the buggers to be pinch by every other club!
ojfchvjpg.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
The 2016 Copa America is going to be in the US. It will have 10 CONMEBOL teams and 6 CONCACAF. US and Mexico will be in it automatically.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City how are you so fucking bad? 3-1 to Ajax?

Really?

A team with Barry and Milner in midfield is always going to struggle. For all their spending, City seem to have ended up with a pretty workmanlike central midfield IMO.

GorillaJu

A team with Barry and Milner in midfield is always going to struggle. For all their spending, City seem to have ended up with a pretty workmanlike central midfield IMO.

True. Very little impetus in that midfield with those two. Javi Garcia isn't any better.

pappe

fuck i was soooo into Fifa 13 that i completely forgot about the UCL matches.

Dortmund beat RM
City lost to Ajax??

Surely that means City are all but done and dusted?

I dont see them winning against RM even at home and they are definitely not gonna win against Dortmund away.

P.S Napoli are a beast of a team online in Fifa 13.

GorillaJu

It's reaching the point in the year where I'll be late for work almost every day because I don't want to get out of bed into my cold room.

Especially when I can read match reports about Real and City losing in the CL on my phone.

Top Bottom