• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
fOD0j.jpg

V9lPQ.jpg

yI8DU.jpg

Haven't picked it up yet. Need to play The Witcher first!

Where's The Witcher 2?

Arnie

Untrue, Arnie, untrue. You eat like a developmentally-challenged Viking. That's something, at least.

True.

Just noshed a bakewell with a cup of tea.

I'm starting a Wilbury-esque diet tomorrow, married with a fairly intensive exercise plan. I'm not fat, but my physique's on the edge after a summer of dormant cat sitting. The next few months involve a lot of tomato soup.

Wilbur

Banned
True.

Just noshed a bakewell with a cup of tea.

I'm starting a Wilbury-esque diet tomorrow, married with a fairly intensive exercise plan. I'm not fat, but my physique's on the edge after a summer of dormant cat sitting. The next few months involve a lot of tomato soup.

10 pounds baby!

Ate poorly this week though, pizza yesterday and Chinese today. Parents are in Ireland for a funeral so takeaways it is.

Arnie

10 pounds baby!

Ate poorly this week though, pizza yesterday and Chinese today. Parents are in Ireland for a funeral so takeaways it is.

I'm having a stir fry tomorrow and my brother's up to Sheffield for work business so I'm putting him up for the night, then we're heading to Skyfall IMAX and a Nandos on Friday. Won't be particularly healthy, especially when you factor in salted popcorn, but you can't put a price on quality family time.

Like that time Free pooed in your bath water.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm having a stir fry tomorrow and my brother's up to Sheffield for work business so I'm putting him up for the night, then we're heading to Skyfall IMAX and a Nandos on Friday. Won't be particularly healthy, especially when you factor in salted popcorn, but you can't put a price on quality family time.

Like that time Free pooed in your bath water.

He's such a cunt.

Metcalfe's low fat salt popcorn, Arnold. I've swapped crisps for these, nicer, only like 20p more expensive and much healthier - GREGGS http://www.metcalfesfood.com/our-products/metcalfes-skinny-topcorn/

Wilbur

Banned
Preparing something nice and healthy is easy

We have a few weight watchers meals in the fridge and I can throw together a salad easy as fuck but I'm getting in relatively late from uni and bro from work trial so we're just being lazy fucks. My mum cooks healthily anyway, nice balanced diet so we're good overall. They're back tomorrow night, ONE MORE DAY.

Probably put on a stone.

Pennywise

The press conference with Jose was so damn entertaining :D

There was a question from a German journalist who asked Mourinho to analyze Dortmunds performance which he denied to do because it's Klopp job to do it.
But he said "in this group, everybody knows THIS is the group, the others are a joke and some are almost and THIS is the group."

Wilbur

Banned
Do you use a calorie tracker? I've found that to be very effective for me to lose the weight I've lost recently

I don't; I know what's good and what isn't by looking at the back of things I suppose, but I just got to a weight I wasn't happy with and stopped snacking, started eating more salads, less desserts. I'd put on around two and a half stone very easily, just eating shit day after day. Calmed it down a little apart from this week, but it's all good. Low fat popcorn tomorrow, behbeh

The press conference with Jose was so damn entertaining :D

There was a question from a German journalist who asked Mourinho to analyze Dortmunds performance which he denied to do because it's Klopp job to do it.
But he said "in this group, everybody knows THIS is the group, the others are a joke and some are almost and THIS is the group."

I love Jose. Hope he comes back to the PL.

Pff, I got in around 11 and made a lovely smoked salmon salad with rice.

Now I'm going to ruin it all by eating some cheese.

FACT

I've never had salmon.

Just heard about Copa America 2016. Sounds awesome. If Seattle hosts any games I would definitely go. Any dates announced? Hopefully it doesn't overlap with Euros.

Messi

It's rubbish.

The comedy is shit and the drama is hammy as fuck.

Is there supposed to be some sort of shock factor about twenty something women talking about swallowing and jizz on their tits?

I really liked it and can't wait for season two. I was not shocked by what they were talking about but I did find it funny. I found it got better as it went on.

Wilbur

Banned

The smell of fish, seafood etc has always put me off. Wouldn't mind trying it at a buffet where I can get the taste away with something else if I don't like it, but don't want to buy it out of hope I like it and waste my money.

I'm a scared little prick when it comes to food, I wish I wasn't.

edit: never tried lobster, oyster, shrimp, prawn etc.

Look at that, Wilbury being all responsible and shit and I'm taking part in NeoGAF Candy Swap and I just made some glorious guacamole that I just have to finish with some crisps tomorrow.

GorillaJu

Rice balls should become a thing in the west. They're so satisfying. You get the benefits of seaweed and whatever you put inside (I like tuna), in a delicious ball of rice.

The smell of fish, seafood etc has always put me off. Wouldn't mind trying it at a buffet where I can get the taste away with something else if I don't like it, but don't want to buy it out of hope I like it and waste my money.

I'm a scared little prick when it comes to food, I wish I wasn't.

edit: never tried lobster, oyster, shrimp, prawn etc.

Fair enough. I'll try pretty much anything regardless of what it is, what it looks like or what it smells like. It's awesome.

GorillaJu

Nattou caused quite an uproar on GAF a while back

I want to try it though

How so? Lots of gaffers tried and hated it?

I'm a big nattou fan. It costs ¥30 per serving and goes with lots of different Japanese foods, but it tastes bland without some kind of kick to it. I use Japanese mustard (it's hot, like wasabi). Delicious.

Most people are turned off by the texture and smell.

What is Nattou?

Fermented soy beans. Cheap, healthy, tastes good but smells like greasy butthole and its got a really slimy texture. It's not for everyone.

Top Bottom