• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

dpa_marin_400.jpg

FootballFan

First time I saw Marin was for Werder Bremen against Sampdoria in the Europa League. Jesus was I impressed lol. Not only did he look like Messi but he played like Messi.

Starting using him on Fifa, buying him in manager mode and everything lol.

Was kinda disappointed at how slow he is progressing though. BundesligaGAF say he had a crap season last time around.

Roberto Mancini is the worst ever manager in European competition, relative to the quality of his teams over a number of years. Discuss

Fuck you City, and fuck you Arsenal

Oh yeah, nearly forgot. I love the Premier League as much as anyone, but this week has confirmed that its in the shitter with regards to the equivalent teams in other countries. Gonna be compounded later on I fear

Lightning

Banned
Roberto Mancini is the worst ever manager in European competition, relative to the quality of his teams over a number of years. Discuss

Fuck you City, and fuck you Arsenal

Oh yeah, nearly forgot. I love the Premier League as much as anyone, but this week has confirmed that its in the shitter with regards to the equivalent teams in other countries. Gonna be compounded later on I fear
Everyone said that last year too before Chelsea went and won it all. How about we wait and see? We've got another game against Schakle coming up in 2 weeks where we can get a result.

The loss isn't what concerned me today. Much like Norwich at the weekend it was how we lost that was worrying.

But I agree with fuck you Arsenal. They're embarrassing at the moment.

Everyone said that last year too before Chelsea went and won it all. How about we wait and see? We've got another game against Schakle coming up in 2 weeks where we can get a result.

The loss isn't what concerned me today. Much like Norwich at the weekend it was how we lost that was worrying.

But I agree with fuck you Arsenal. They're embarrassing at the moment.

Honestly, Chelsea winning it was really papering over the cracks. Every English team is frankly mediocre, in both levels of European football. I'm not sure if we've all gone downhill since 2008, or if everyone else has improved, but there is clearly something going wrong

edit: And I've burnt my fucking pizza

Honestly, Chelsea winning it was really papering over the cracks. Every English team is frankly mediocre, in both levels of European football. I'm not sure if we've all gone downhill since 2008, or if everyone else has improved, but there is clearly something going wrong

edit: And I've burnt my fucking pizza

Why the fuck are you having pizza at 6 in the morning? (I'm sure your from the UK.)

Why the fuck are you having pizza at 6 in the morning? (I'm sure your from the UK.)

Night shift bro. Jogged home from work, probably lost about half a pound. Almost certainly put about 2 pounds on with the pizza :(

Huntelaar would be a beautiful man if he got his front teeth sorted

Hmm, fans on bluemoon are either wilfully ignorant, or oblivious to the fact that this was Mancini's European modus operandi at Inter as well

elsk

Banned
Well, that's just mean. They've never invited us back after eliminating Brasil and landing a sweet third place. :lol

they're too afraid of Honduras. We are the reason of why concacaf and conmebol are still separate confederations

Blablurn

Maan, the whole thread about scorcho wont get out of my head. My grandpa (who i barely knew) died this year and i didnt feel much. But the whole scorcho tragedy keeps messing with my mind. Life is short and evil :(

choodi

Banned
I don't like Luiz as a defender. I think he would make a great Midfielder.

I have watched Luiz quite a few times as a few friends are Chelsea fans and he always comes across as a really poor defender. Good distributor of the ball, but very bad at what he is meant to be doing.

Defensive mid seems like such a better fit for him

Nyx

Please tell me I dreamt Ajax beat us 3-1.

It’s real, and you should be ashamed!

Laughable, 100 times the budget of Ajax, all kinds of superstars in your team, and still playing counter-football against a Dutch Eredivisie team which loses points to the likes of Heracles Almelo or ADO Den Haag.

dc89

I was hoping for the same after the bate game :(

:( it sucks real bad.

Laughable, 100 times the budget of Ajax, all kinds of superstars in your team, and still playing counter-football against a Dutch Eredivisie team which loses points to the likes of Heracles Almelo or ADO Den Haag.

Shamed. Shamed like a whatever it is.

Nyx

Shamed. Shamed like a whatever it is.

Don't your fans get mad when they see such a defensive style of play against a much lower ranked opponent?

Mancini would have been thrown out of the city here if he insisted on playing such lame football with so many great players.

confuziz

Banned

And lose points this weekend as well! Away games... =P

Clegg

Recorded the Arsenal game and watched most of it last night.

What is the point of Aaron Ramsey? He doesn't offer much going forward, he's ok defensively and his passing and movement are just acceptable. He's the very dfinition of average. I know he was hyped up a few years ago as the next great British midfielder. But he's done absolutely nothing to show he's any good.

Wilbur

Banned
Recorded the Arsenal game and watched most of it last night.

What is the point of Aaron Ramsey? He doesn't offer much going forward, he's ok defensively and his passing and movement are just acceptable. He's the very dfinition of average. I know he was hyped up a few years ago as the next great British midfielder. But he's done absolutely nothing to show he's any good.

Yeah, I don't really see the fuss about him either. Might just be a product of injury, being played wide right, not getting regular football... or he's just average.

Clegg

Yeah, I don't really see the fuss about him either. Might just be a product of injury, being played wide right, not getting regular football... or he's just average.

He played plenty of games last season and had a few good performances. But there was a lot of mediocrity thrown in there too.

I remember he he went on a run of terrible form during February/March. He just couldn't do anything right on the pitch. He just isn't that good atm.

Top Bottom