• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

I'd say that if a League is having trouble gaining a following, then they aren't doing something right. I wouldn't say it is because of the consumer that a product isn't selling.

Messi

Kildare is in the Greater Dublin area silly!

You ever go to any Kildare County games when they were knocking about?

As a Kildare man I can't support UCD.

Never went to any Kildare games, I've been to Kildare gaa games and Leinster (scum) rugby games.

Slizz

Kurtofan is French but dunno who he supports, and mclem (?) is a PSG fan I think.

Ligue 1 is probably the league I know the least about, aside from PSG getting all the all-star players this year and basically OL and OM being the only 2 French teams in the CL for the longest time, I know very little.

Fintan

I'm from Ireland (Kildare specifically) and I've never had any real interest in League Of Ireland. I've watched MNS a couple of times, never been to a match. I know a few people who like it, but it would definitely be secondary compared to their interest in English football.

I'd say that if a League is having trouble gaining a following, then they aren't doing something right. I wouldn't say it is because of the consumer that a product isn't selling.

The league is shit because people don't follow it, and people don't follow it because the league is shit. I think you have to blame the locals if they don't support their local team.

How did I miss the GTA V art that was released yesterday?! LOOKS COOL!
Indeed
SJ35Ll.jpg

Top Bottom