• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

FootballFan

OMG How many pages has this discussion carried on for?!

Goodness..the worst part is it's a fucking stupid topic that won't get anywhere. The only thing this will get us is probably ideas for the new OT title.

I know Europa League group stages aren't that exciting guys, but change the subject to something else.

juanpablo

Banned
WBut juanpablo is just way too extreme and annoying, shut up already.

Not my fault people get massively rattled oversomething as seemingly innocuous as to what constitute's a supporter. Presumed this was all commonly accepted knowledge.

DAMN STRAIGHT *fistbump*

Alright I'll do it right now

.... OH WAIT, I don't give enough of a shit about this stupid topic to do so. But since you seem to have such a stake in this, why don't you go ahead yourself? Let me know, so I can promptly cry into my Juve shirts and burn my Madrid scarves. MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIEEEEE

No need for the histrionics, you know and I know that I'm right. Not that there's nothing wrong with following a team through the television, I just think those who make the effort to go to games H&A have a right to be called a teams most loyal supporters.

Not my fault people get massively rattled over seemingly innocuous as to what constitute's a supporter. Presumed this was all commonly accepted knowledge.

An opinion of what constitutes a support can't be considered common knowledge.

Also, what does being "a most loyal supporter" get you? Free tea?

Meier

Dnipro up 3-0 on Napoli is pretty surprising. Cavani is on now though so maybe Napoli will get one back.

Edit: Looks like he just banged home a penalty right after I typed that.

|OT 7| If you're not a ST holder, GTFO

ibajgqMuJn39l4.jpg

You guys can go to the MLS.

Actually from last season. :'[

Clegg

Not my fault people get massively rattled over seemingly innocuous as to what constitute's a supporter. Presumed this was all commonly accepted knowledge.

No need for the histrionics, you know and I know that I'm right. Not that there's nothing wrong with following a team through the television, I just think those who make the effort to go to games H&A have a right to be called a teams most loyal supporters.
FFS

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is there a case for Brad Jones continuing to start when Pepe is fit?

Hasn't Reina got the worst save stats in the league this season? He should have been dropped ages ago, he never makes a match winning save these days.

CORNELIUS ON!

Guys,

Can i have a file in fm 2012 or fm android that has like unlimited budget?

In FM you can just use the editor (it isn't in the beta but will be in the full game) or download one of the real time in game editors to make your budget unlimited. Not sure about fifa.

Edit : Nevermind, didn't see you said Android.

Not my fault people get massively rattled oversomething as seemingly innocuous as to what constitute's a supporter. Presumed this was all commonly accepted knowledge.

j2PD2Hbr7zipt.jpg

juanpablo

Banned
Football-GAF never learns its lesson. Don't feed the troll.

Yeah I'm not trolling though. In fact from what I can ascertain, I appear to be one of the few on FootballGAF who actually goes to football game's regularly?

Is there many other people on this thread who are ST holders or just go frequently to support their chosen team?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah I'm not trolling though. In fact from what I can ascertain, I appear to be one of the few on FootballGAF who actually goes to football game's regularly?

Is there many other people on this thread who are ST holders or just go frequently to support their chosen team?

No.

Yes.

Bye.

JesusTom

Then you are best fan. You are the king, the king of all fans, well done.

Now shut the fuck up.

operon

no but keep this shit up and you can be a regular attender at my ignore list

Mastadon

Banned

Plenty who go. What you're saying is fairly reasonable, but you're being a bit of a knob about it all. Swings and roundabouts really.

Top Bottom