• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

pulga

Banned
Yeah I'm not trolling though. In fact from what I can ascertain, I appear to be one of the few on FootballGAF who actually goes to football game's regularly?

Is there many other people on this thread who are ST holders or just go frequently to support their chosen team?

you win the internet and ballon d'or. would you like a cookie?

Noirulus

Yeah I'm not trolling though. In fact from what I can ascertain, I appear to be one of the few on FootballGAF who actually goes to football game's regularly?

Is there many other people on this thread who are ST holders or just go frequently to support their chosen team?

You can be a "true" supporter of a team without having ever attended a game. Not everyone is lucky enough to be born in the same city/country/continent as the team they love.

LTWheels

You can be a "true" supporter of a team without having ever attended a game. Not everyone is lucky enough to be born in the same city/country/continent as the team they love.

No, football-GAF jas pretty much ruled you pretty much need to be conceived in the stadium to be a true fan.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
JTdancing.gif

juanpablo

Banned
Plenty who go. What you're saying is fairly reasonable, but you're being a bit of a knob about it all. Swings and roundabouts really.

To be fair, plenty of people have used provocative, insulting language in their replies to me whilst I've tried generally to keep polite and matter of fact.

Meier

I'm a season ticket holder of a football team!

Of the Cleveland Browns :(

I have actually never been to a Bucs game despite being a huge fan for almost 20 years. I've only even seen the stadium like once even! Some day I hope to make it to one whether it be in Tampa or not.

Linius

I've always assumed those were fair play, guess I'm wrong. I remember Henry getting penalised for one back in the day.

Great result against a really good team.

I've never seen anything like it. Our Dutch analysts had a good laugh over it :p

Arnie

Anyone see Rodgers ushering Downing over to receive some applause from the kop? Gave him a clap himself, too. Was a bit odd, but I see his thinking.

Clegg

To be fair, plenty of people have used provocative, insulting language in their replies to me whilst I've tried generally to keep polite and matter of fact.

Whilst you may not have used directly insulting language, it's fairly obvious that you've been looking down your nose at a lot of people in this thread.

Please don't try and play the innocent party in all this. You've been the instigator.

Edit: Apparently they do have something lined up.

JesusTom

2 wins and a draw, top of the group, not a bad start for the Toon Army. I haven't been to any of the games though, so I don't know why I'm pleased, as I'm not a real fan.

Heh Rodgers patting Downing's chest, dat man management.

Important win, convincing enough, expected Anzhi to be more dangerous but Eto'o and Boussoufa were kept in check.

Anyone see Rodgers ushering Downing over to receive some applause from the kop? Gave him a clap himself, too. Was a bit odd, but I see his thinking.

Felt a bit forced and awkward but can see why Rodgers did that after burning the bridge with Downing. Not sure Stewart enjoyed that but it's better than nothing.

Clegg

If United are willing to buyout the DHL contract then surely they must have another sponsor already lined up?

It seems silly to back away from guaranteed income for something you're unsure of.

So does anyone want to play Dota 2 with me (and teach me) in a few hours. Like 11:30 GMT?

Blablurn gifted me a copy and I opened it earlier and browswed around the menus, scared to try cause I've only ever played the first for like an hour at a lan party and know I will get my ass kicked, lol.

I am the same as Wooden, only I have never played any Dota or Dota 2 :lol I will wait till someone wants to play with me till I actually launch it.

United have bought out the remaining term on the £10m per year DHL sponsorship deal.

Apparently the club have a bigger deal lined up.

Edit - whoops pulled a dc!

Top Bottom