• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

mikeymad.gif

iPf8fFeVjSYoj.gif

Haha, we should make a Spanish thread as Regulus suggested a few weeks ago.

The fact that you use "distinción" already, tells me you're pretty good at it :p

Is a bit hard to explain it, maybe I can think on an easy way to explain it to you later but those are the direct and indirect object pronouns. But for now maybe this topic could help you: http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=5292

Your teacher is from Spain, right? They tend to use the la, le, lo incorrectly. Maybe that's what is causing a bit of confusion to you.

If you have any question you can always PM me, I will try to make the spanish-gaf thread later too with Regulus

Hahaha, I actually looked that one up :D. But that's the way to go if you ask me, I think I learned more English words trying to express myself on English forums than I would have learned in school. Still much Spain to learn, we just learned one past tense and two future forms. Don't think I would understand that much in a Spanish thread...

The problem is that I generally understand how to use them. But I'm not feeling comfortable using them yet and mix them up all the time, maybe I should just practice more. My teacher is German but spent like 10 years or something in Spain. He also said that it actually doesn't matter that much if you mix them up because Spaniards do that too.

juanpablo

Banned
You keep talking about yourself being a true fan. I have bloody played for the team I support. what do you got?

Don't ever think I called myself a 'true' fan? All i've said is that for me at least, the guys who go H&A year after year are true fans?

Well like Pulga just pointed out, you don't even seem to be a true fan by your own estimations of your team which you're being relatively condescending about.

There's a hardcore of CCFC supporters who go home and away, year after year. They are the most loyal fans, same for most other clubs.

Do you genuinely classify yourself in the same bracket as the guy who's spent years, and 1000s, going H&A to Man Utd games?

Meier

http://www.abload.de/img/sickofdeadliftingk9j7f.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

This video was on tosh.. oh my god, so gross. It just kept going and going... :|

At least all this true fan discussion has stopped people from laughing at City...

[quote="Messi, post: 43604613"]This is worse than some kits[/QUOTE]

Did your hard drive with Olivia gifs/pics die or something?

juanpablo

Banned
You have to see where everyone is coming from, when a junior who rarely posts here comes into the football thread claiming real fans are the ones with season tickets, and the rest are not.

If people are getting their backs up because of my junior status then thats a bit silly tbh. Likewise, as you can see from my posting history, I'm mainly preoccupied with the LoI, which isn't exactly a popular topic on here, even with the large amount of Irish posters on here :).

Then always referring to yourself as a follower of your local team, making it sound like you are better than everyone here(even if you didn't intend for it to sound that way).

Tbf I've been discussing that mainly within the context of the severe lack of support shown by Irish people to Irish football clubs. As such I'd consider it reasonable given the topic.

Personally I don't really mind what you are saying, it is your opinion of a real fan, not a fact. Many of the members here disagree and that's that. This topic should have finished after the first page of the discussion.

Well it is a discussion forum and I'm enjoying it beside's the uncalled for insults, there have many revealing insights.

Lewandowski on Facebook:
"Looks like I slightly touched the ball after Marcel's [Schmelzer] shot. After training we talked about this for a long time but the most important are the 3 points against Real :)"

I love him, fuck off, Frogson.

juanpablo

Banned
Play for the team > go watch the team from the stands

Are you able to play for the team you support on the basis that its a members sports club thingy? I think thats how they do it in Germany as well?I think it'd be cool if CCFC did that but that kind of thing is relatively rare in Ireland, the LoI clubs have have an under-19 teams alright but thats about it!

juanpablo

Banned
Some may argue that you saying we aren't real fans of our clubs is a lot more insulting than some profanity.

I think there's a difference though between what is to my mind a reasonable opinion to hold as opposed to outright insulting me just because you don't like the cut of my jib.

juanpablo

Banned
I think juanpablo is confusing true fans with Ultras.

Not everyone is an Ultra.

I love the Ultras on the continent! don't really have ultra culture here as such, some LoI team supporters have been inspired by them alright in terms of displays. fireworks and the like. I'd stick to the ol' singing n' booing myself!

I think juanpablo is confusing true fans with Ultras.

Not everyone is an Ultra.

You can't come into our stadium anymore if you got "ultras" on shirt, banner or anything, lol. Ultras are usually good fun though, but yeah sometimes they don't quite know how to control their fireworks (seriously we were banned from coming to away matches for quite some time after that shit
LLShC.gif
). That is of course not acceptable but still think something like this is fucking amazing when done right.

You should see ultras in my country. If no one dies or is maimed, or if no one hits a player eith rock, its a slow clasico.

Trying to hurt people and fight sounds more like hools though. Ultras are just extremely passionate without fighting.

pulga

Banned
Guess you'll pretty much have to agree to disagree with the whole thread then.

Apart from Hixx. Inter fan and agreeing with juanpablo? For shame.

Clegg

I like Lewandowski.

He's stong, quick, powerful and has a great shot. He'd be a great striker for any club. But right now I'm more than happy to keep the strikers we currently have and to not make a move for him.

RVP and Rooney are obviously brilliant and SAF seems to really rate Welbeck. Hernandez showed something on Tuesday that he'd been lacking so far at United, a genuine ability to run at a defender and to find a player with a killer pass.

Lewandowski is better than both Welbeck and Chicha. There is no doubt about that. But right now I want to see how Welbeck develops and if Chicha can build on his performance against Braga.

Top Bottom