• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

For the first time this year I'm about to go on a jog at 5° temperature. Feels bad :|

/it's relevant because I jog behind the stadium in Dortmund :p

juanpablo

Banned
iboN0RHAO9qEiN.gif

The more you talk about me, the more pwned you clearly are.

And many lols were had!

*pictures KidA seven frantically thru GIFsoup looking for another one*

Oxx

Holy shit.

Just saw a mobility scooter with the license plate 'JT1' trundle into a Greggs.

Would a creep shot be justified for that?

TrueBlue

That was what surprised me the most was that Bayern had Neuer in goal who is excellent against penalties.

Chelsea's CL campaign last season had a fairy tale like ring too it where miracles happened. The more I look back at it the more puzzled I am that they managed to achieve it and break the hearts of Napoli, Barcelona and Bayern in the process.

You got that right, it's almost as if we settled all our debts with the CL in one campaign. Hell, all it was missing was a Chelsea-United final with Terry scoring the last penalty. Probably for the best lol.

qindarka

Banned
You got that right, it's almost as if we settled all our debts with the CL in one campaign. Hell, all it was missing was a Chelsea-United final with Terry scoring the last penalty. Probably for the best lol.

Feels like its been forever even though its been only a few months. Now I am already pissed at the prospect of getting knocked out in the group stage.

Moobabe

Chelsea are best. You're all haters.

Anyway - I have 2400 points on my Microsoft points what I got given at work. What shall I get?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Iago Falque had an impressive cameo for Spurs last night, looked decent in last year's Europa as well. Can't hurt to have a young Spanish player on the books.

Ushojax

Tottenham and their north London rivals Arsenal have allowed their opponents the least number of shots (81) in the top flight this season.

Interesting.

Slizz

Can't believe most of you are able to see Bond today. I cannot wait....

No spoilers either you JB's of JT's

Joey Bartons of John Terrys

Ushojax

Tottenham were practically helping Chelsea towards the end there.

The fourth goal was an irrelevance but yeah, the third goal was shocking. 3 players could have gone with Mata but nobody did. That's the kind of thing that Parker, as limited as he is, wouldn't have allowed. Shame we had only Livermore to put on and not him. Sandro can't be expected to cover 3 players on his own.

Wilbur

Banned
Kagawa, fuck. At least this means we can play wingers without shoe horning him in. I reckon it'll be 4-4-2 with Welbeck wide and Scholes in the middle.

L'Equipe have called Steed Malbranque "Lyon's Paul Scholes". Fuck I miss him. His ability to hold the ball was brilliant... such an under appreciated player.

Yeah he was class. Remember him doing Newcastle a few times at Fulham.

Had to share

bzqyQ.jpg

I love that artstyle

Woo, playing football later. My recent scoring record is 6, 6, 1, 3. Been much better since I basically stopped trying to take the defensive responsibility of the entire team

Blablurn

Had to share

bzqyQ.jpg

I love that artstyle

Woo, playing football later. My recent scoring record is 6, 6, 1, 3. Been much better since I basically stopped trying to take the defensive responsibility of the entire team

i met a friend of me this week, she kept talking and talking about skyrim. it felt a little like this comic, but like the opposite. omg, i had no idea people could dig themselves so much into certain games lol. i was happy when the talk was done.

dc89

City's defensive coach Angelo Gregucci has confirmed to Sky Italia that City are interested in Fiorentina's Stevan Jovetic.

o_O

Hixx

Whenever I saw him, he played well, but he seemed to struggle to get goals and assists

When he first came to SAFC he had 11 assists before christmas. He, Chimbonda and Cisse had a great, er, chemistry. Shame the latter two are utter cunts. He only scored once for SAFC but it was a cracker. Well, twice but one was against Barrow!

ibD0oWy2yCe5T.gif

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

;_;

I was definitely concerned that last nights topics would still be the main discussion when I entered this thread today. Glad to see we are laughing at City instead.

0382_s7tr.gif

Barcelona's annual report says the club has a long term commitment in place to spend €40m of which €10m has already been paid down.

Most people think it's a reference to Neymar.

LegoArmo

Barcelona's annual report says the club has a long term commitment in place to spend €40m of which €10m has already been paid down.

Most people think it's a reference to Neymar.

Bit on the cheap side, I'd think. He'll probably end up going for a lot more than that, aye?

Slizz

Can't see Neymar working at Barca at all. Especially since Pep is no longer there to help guide him. Granted I don't know much about Tito but it doesn't seem like he can corral a personality/attitude and talent like Neymar.

Top Bottom