• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

OK, the new Need for Speed Most Wanted game is pretty nuts:

bxhs5m.gif

iAANcGbfEdC2N.gif

Lightning

Banned
There seemed to be a complete lack of urgency for the most part.
I think the urgency was there from the senior players but unfortunately not the entire squad. Arteta I thought was excellent, Jack I think played very well but overall we just lack that top class striker we need. Giroud is not good enough unfortunately.

Just because you spout such nonsense with such confident, doesn't mean that the original remark that AC2 is one of the best games this Gen is untrue.

#factsthatarewrong

Of course I wasn't seriously comparing that to the crazy shit confuziz was saying, not sure he actually got the slightest insight in what managers actually do or was doing some very consistent trolling.

Salvadora

I think the urgency was there from the senior players but unfortunately not the entire squad. Arteta I thought was excellent, Jack I think played very well but overall we just lack that top class striker we need. Giroud is not good enough unfortunately.

Giroud's lack of pace pisses me off more and more each match.

elsk

Banned
I'm struggling to think of a system that would favour Giroud other than just hoofing it at his head.

Nah, there are plenty of ways to make it work. I mean, if van Gaal made Gomez work then Giroud will be super easy.

Giroud was great last season, and they used basically the same formation as Arsenal. They just had a difference approach in tactics, Wenger just needs to adjust it a little bit

Meier

Balotelli was loaned out to Benfica in my FM save.. he has 5 goals in 5 games. Going to run rampant on the Portuguese league.

dc89

A35DrkICUAEQD4v.jpg:large

An old pic but I can't help but notice Garcia has a pot of tea. Reminds me of the Alonso sipping tea .gif for some reason.

dc89

Txiki Begiristain has been tasked with overhauling City's player recruitment policy. So I wonder if we will actually get the players we go for now :p

Top Bottom