• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Moobabe

I bet you'll definitely feel less bored having done the same thing you're doing now but 15 hours in.

What? Did you liked the AC games?

See I enjoyed Brotherhood - I played and disliked the first, was bored of the second and Brohood was cool. I never bothered with Revelations though.

I thought that the promise of years in development and a brand new setting would be enough but so far it's not for me. And all the sci fi animus stuff is nonsense.

Clegg

I've read the Ass Creed thread in gaming. Apparently the first few hours start very slowly. It's all about world building and character introductions. There's very little action in the opening act.

I wouldn't be worried about the game just yet.

Moobabe

I hated brotherhood and revelations but 2 was great imo.

dude how do you have the game already?

VV!

lol

I'd have to tell you via a PM - if that makes the answer any clearer (though it probably doesn't)

I've read the Ass Creed thread in gaming. Apparently the first few hours start very slowly. It's all about world building and character introductions. There's very little action in the opening act.

I wouldn't be worried about the game just yet.

That's cool - I popped my head in that thread but don't need vast amounts of attention over me playing it like when I got a Vita a week or so early. The AC introductions are always so long - I know you have to cater for people who have never played but this is insultingly simple.

BoredLands 2 was pretty meh too. Same shit over and over.

My man - hated both BL and BL2.

Yen

The fact there's been like 14 Assessment Creed games this gen is one of the reasons I've never bothered to play them.

Watching Biutiful. Afterwards I'll jump in the bath with a toaster.

Lightning

Banned
Reading through the thread and the Arsenal bashing was a little harsh. We showed some improvement today as we actually created chances to score and Cesar was having a fantastic performance to keep us out.

Goal was offside but that's the way it goes sometimes. The win was deserved in my opinion.

Blablurn

wait what, you have an account on that thing?

of course , brah! gotta keep in touch with my chinese friends! always annoying them with questions like "have u married yet?" or "do u have a boyfriend yet?". thats like social pressure for them :D it's funny!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What do you know! Stephan El Shaarawy scored the winner on his birthday.
VA5Kq.gif

I really rate him, he was the only Milan striker who looked dangerous against us last season.

Salvadora

Reading through the thread and the Arsenal bashing was a little harsh. We showed some improvement today as we actually created chances to score and Cesar was having a fantastic performance to keep us out.

Goal was offside but that's the way it goes sometimes. The win was deserved in my opinion.
There seemed to be a complete lack of urgency for the most part.

faridmon

OK, the new Need for Speed Most Wanted game is pretty nuts:

bxhs5m.gif

Nearly as crazy when someone said AC2 is one of the best games this gen.

Just because you spout such nonsense with such confident, doesn't mean that the original remark that AC2 is one of the best games this Gen is untrue.

Top Bottom