• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

dc89

:O :O :O :O :O

@CityWatch said:
#mcfc have appointed Txiki Begiristain as director of football with Brian Marwood to become managing director of the academy. [Times]

Where Txiki goes... Pep will follow.

Blablurn

i found this on renren (chinese facebook)

m2w400h400q85lt_original_GwiN_4165000223cb125e.jpg

is this one of these things where u put ur little luis suarez inside?

dc89

What was his role at City before?

Didn't have a role. Soriano (the new CEO) has obviously convinced him to come. That or the nice wage.

"I'm pleased to be given such an opportunity. I look forward to working with Mancini, Marwood, and Soriano in building a team and philosophy which will serve City well in the near and long term future." Quotes from The Times article.

Salvadora

Didn't have a role. Soriano (the new CEO) has obviously convinced him to come. That or the nice wage.

"I'm pleased to be given such an opportunity. I look forward to working with Mancini, Marwood, and Soriano in building a team and philosophy which will serve City well in the near and long term future." Quotes from The Times article.

Ahh I was mistaking Soriano for Begiristain. City seem to be making some great management choices behind the scenes.

Top Bottom