• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Messi, Aguero and Di Maria are absolutely scary. The way Aguero's goal came about was incredible, it's like they had a understanding that's not of this world.

yep and they barely beat us when we had a shit coach. When we roll james, falcao, and hopefully jackson on them theyll shit their pants

GorillaJu

Not so sure my "Alexis Sanchez hair" experiment went so well. It turns out there's a fine line between Sanchez and Reus. I think that line is "being white" lol

V1q9d.jpg

GorillaJu

Argentina playing to their potential is scary as fuck =\

Alexis' hair is like a grade 1 on the back and sides though isn't it. Yours looks a bit longer there.

Still, look good.

I think so. My stylist only does scissor or razor cuts though. I think a clipper is against his religion.

When should I check tumblr for your sex escapades?

Currently typing up an erotic fanfiction for tumblr, involving Alexis, Wilbury and a school of dolphins. Should be up in a few hours hopefully Wooden will do a reading.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Nooooooooooooo!!!! Nooooo!!!!!!!! La Puta que me pario!!!"
I was thinking Argentinian fellatio but that would work!
This generation is doomed.
odd_morsel said:
Not so sure my "Alexis Sanchez hair" experiment went so well. It turns out there's a fine line between Sanchez and Reus. I think that line is "being white" lol
Nah, it looks fine.

Clegg

Can't bet on anyone other than Spain. They're still a class above everyone else when it comes to knockout football.

Germany could be their biggest challenge imo. They've a young team who will keep getting better with more experience.

Can't bet on anyone other than Spain. They're still a class above everyone else when it comes to knockout football.

Germany could be their biggest challenge imo. They've a young team who will keep getting better with more experience.

Attacking trio of Gotze, Ozil, and Reus is god like.

Who is the girl in the middle and why isn't she sitting on my face? (You can just answer the first part if you want).

Messi's girlfriend.

I think someone said it before, but it's going to be incredibly hard for a team not from South America to win the 2014 World Cup. Less hard for Spain, but I don't think the rest of Europe will come close.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What is Yurt's avatar?
I'll cut you, Kyufo.

vanquish_1.jpg

You're absolutely right, but please don't judge Italy on their Euro final performance. They were obviously tired (some even injured) and Chiellini limped off in the first few minutes. :/

Any recommendations for underrated Fifa 13 teams? Trying CSKA at the minute and they're not too bad.

I wouldn't say CSKA are underrated personally, I used them a lot in FIFA 12 though. I always like playing with Rennes. Also Schalke should be pretty good.

EDIT: Also, Aston Villa are a good team for 4 stars because they are scary fast for that level.

Clegg

I'll cut you, Kyufo.[/IMG]
You're absolutely right, but please don't judge Italy on their Euro final performance. They were obviously tired (some even injured) and Chiellini limped off in the first few minutes. :/

I'm not judging Italy just by their performance in the final. They're obviously a very good side but imo Pirlo is your most important player.

I'm not sure if he'll still be as good in two years time. He's already 33 now so he might not have the legs at 35.

Zabojnik

How much are we talking here?

marotta.jpg

Never heard of them, but I love Obsidian!

How much? Whatever you feel like pledging. :) The more you do, the better the rewards. Anyway, with the exception of the new Star Citizen, the other two have already been funded. Project Eternity's (it's basically a Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale spiritual successor) crowdfunding campaign ends in about 2 days, so you can still contribute. At 3.5M$ we get another big city! Also, there's going to be a GAF-Inn in the game, haha. Here's more info about Wasteland 2.

Role-playing's not dead!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not judging Italy just by their performance in the final. They're obviously a very good side but imo Pirlo is your most important player.

I'm not sure if he'll still be as good in two years time. He's already 33 now so he might not have the legs at 35.

I don't think his age or 'legs' matter/ever mattered. :p

Top Bottom