• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

WJD

Where did you get that nawty smart/casual jacket you wore to 606? I've been looking for one for ages with no luck.

Kyoufu

20121015-mj6eshat8mbfruejfpmrynga24.jpg

Looks good. Which site?

Meier

Reading through the comments on that Duncan Jenkins post about Jen Chang are scary. I'm sure it'd be the same with any batch of supporters.. but wow, so many delusional fans who feel like the club is above reproach. This comment was rather priceless though -- I saw a guy in an Everton shirt at ACL yesterday actually. Mostly saw Messi/Barca shirts over the weekend... lots of them. Some originality please, people.

Harry Krishna12 October 2012 16:05
My mole at Everton says their players are planning to wear shirts in support of this Chang fella next weekend

Disgusting if true

Also, I think that's the first time I can recall seeing oddmorsel.

Did you guys know when Americans say "peanut butter and jelly", they actually mean peanut butt and jam?

My mind is blown.

All these years I was led to believe they were people out there who actually put jelly into their toast

Hixx

Martin Atkinson reffing the only game that matters this weekend.

Would've preferred Mike Dean but he did the last one, doubt they're allowed to officiate the same fixture twice in a row.

Carbonox

Did you guys know when Americans say "peanut butter and jelly", they actually mean peanut butt and jam?

My mind is blown.

All these years I was led to believe they were people out there who actually put jelly into their toast

Doesn't make the thought of peanut butter and jelly/jam being combined any less repulsive.

Meier

My mind is blown.

We rarely put jelly on our toast.. usually just on sandwiches. Jam is a different kind of fruit spread and is much firmer on the whole -- it's usually used for toast. You guys use jelly only when referencing stuff for aches and pains, right?

american-smuckers-squeezy-grape-jelly-20oz-bottle-279-p.jpg

(my shit)

Meier

Jello-Cherry-Box-Small.jpg

We also rarely if ever use the term flapjacks. They're called pancakes here.

Edit: I guess the term flapjack is probably regional. I should say I've never used the term but I imagine there are places that do.

elsk

Banned
That looks good, although to be honest I fancy England winning tomorrow. I'm sure as to whether there will be 2 goals in the game though.

You should put a bet on Costa Rica winning tomorrow. Guyana are an amateur side, they are already eliminated and Costa Rica just needs to win to qualify for next round.

I'm having doubts about Real Madrid B now. Hmm.

You should put a bet on Costa Rica winning tomorrow. Guyana are an amateur side, they are already eliminated and Costa Rica just needs to win to qualify for next round.

I'm coming to you first next time before making any choices.

Jello-Cherry-Box-Small.jpg

We also rarely if ever use the term flapjacks. They're called pancakes here.

Edit: I guess the term flapjack is probably regional. I should say I've never used the term but I imagine there are places that do.
What?

Flapjacks and pancakes are like, two, completely, totally different things.

'Murica...

dc89

I love Sony as much as Nintendo. I just cannot get that rip-off. Shameless.

I totally agree, I have called it a rip off too. And it is, it's just as bad as Blizzard trying to roll with the whole Blizzard DoTA thing and actually calling it that too. Also the fact you can now pretty much play Pokemon in WoW too, there's another rip off.

I'm having doubts about Real Madrid B now. Hmm.

I'm coming to you first next time before making any choices.

I love Sony as much as Nintendo. I just cannot get that rip-off. Shameless.

I was so hyped for the game until the entire rostor leaked. Still looking forward to it, but its lost that slow buildup to release that publishers look for. Leaks fucking suck, but Gaming-side seem to love them

And I still don't understand why Smash Bros is a genre unto itself

confuziz

Banned
I totally agree, I have called it a rip off too. And it is, it's just as bad as Blizzard trying to roll with the whole Blizzard DoTA thing and actually calling it that too. Also the fact you can now pretty much play Pokemon in WoW too, there's another rip off.

That's not the same..

Odds are really shit though. Honduras vs Canada on the other hand...

Italy vs Denmark BTTS looks good. Dat Bonucci.

Everyone ignored Japan vs Brazil as well...?

Top Bottom