• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

GorillaJu

It's Sterling, guys. Not sure why so many people misspell it as Stirling. Is there a famous footballer with that name I'm not aware of or is it an inside joke?

Slizz

Lol just when Suarez can't be any more of a JT he full on swan dives right in front of the Everton bench for a celebration.

Hixx

Ballboy screaming at the Everton players
KuGsj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Funny celebration, it made me laugh but no class really, Moyes was spot on that he has a record for it. Klinsmann's was funny but dumb, but he didn't do it right in front of the manager.

Fry

It was like that celebration from Fifa when a player jumps on the ground like a fish.

And he was smiling, so it was really funny.

Wilbur

Banned
Are you guys crazy? That is the greatest thing Suarez had ever done.

It's funny but would have been better if he just did it anywhere as opposed to right in front of Moyes, it's pretty disrespectful but eh.

Hopefully this doesn't get grouped in with all the Suarez is a cunt posts, I laughed. Just think do it with your team mates, don't make a big point of it.

GorillaJu

Fuck off Fellaini you dirty fucking thug. He needs to be carded so badly. Just start him with a yellow and maybe he'll keep down his cuntmuscle instincts.

Top Bottom