• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Great in attack.

Don't do anything in defence.

I wouldn't consider any of those three to be midfielders in the traditional sense. They're all small, technical players that play in the more advanced areas.

I think the 3 vary in their defensive capabilities. Hazard doesn't really make any effort, mata makes the most (not saying he makes a lot but comparatively) and Oscar is in the middle of the two, likes his tackles.

I personally think our midfield is better (though I do see the obvious complaints about their defending which is why we were playing Bertrand on the left before Oscar got in the team) although I also think man utds midfield gets criticised too much.

Clegg

As I said earlier, I'd take a draw if I was offered it before the start of the game.

We'll need to keep the ball away from Mata/Hazard/Oscar if we want to do well.

The thought of those three running at our shaky defence gives me the shits.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm looking forward to a cracking game though - I fancy us (as I would) but only just - there's too much attacking threat in this United side not to trouble us. Unless they all get injured in the warm up...

2-1 to you, can't see us winning at the Bridge. I'd be delighted with a draw.

Arnie

Right, I'm off. See you on the other side. Might post from my phone if anything major happens.

YNWA (that's for you Liverpool hating GAF)

Moobabe

2-1 to you, can't see us winning at the Bridge. I'd be delighted with a draw.

I'd take a draw in truth as well - I think a win would be a great result. That'd be Arsenal, Spurs and United beaten - but we'll see. I'll manage to kick back and enjoy a comfortable Everton win and then I can shit my pants.

Fry

you guys are joking right? an offside goal for juve?

wow

image.php

Slizz

For the record, I'd pound out that French prostitute but I prefer my blondes look a little less plastic, even if they already got some plastic in them.

ibcrMOq1NPZ7WQ.gif

Slizz

The prostitute that banged all the footballers:

dehar-012.jpg

Ribery and Rooney I think were on her list, I'm assuming a ton more as well.

Top Bottom