• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yen

Get a grip, girls,

lol at the ref. itv pundits talking about how they didn't even bring spare pants with them. 3pm kick off tomorrow looks likely.

Fabregas, what a bad player.

Cristiano_Ronaldo_accused_of_spitting_at_cameraman_World_Cup.jpg

Hixx

.....no?

I'm saying ban everyone involved including the players AND coaching staff.

Have you even watched what happened? Then you'll notice that if you banned the players and coaching staff involved, there wouldn't be many left.

Serbia has a history for this type of shit. This isn't a knee jerk reaction.

Hazard on, Dembélé off, not surprising since he kept giving the ball away cheaply . Pretty weird though since it means only one central midfielder left in the squad. Wilmots going all out.

fuenf

Just the suit. Looks more boss.
don't know anything about fashion but good luck mate.
Will you even be seen outside? I'd keep it warm above all.

Check out http://www.tkmaxx.de/ - they've got some good, yet cheap stuff (sometimes).

/and yeah, good luck.

That's what i figured. Fall is such a useless season, i think wearing a winter coat over the suit would be too warm anyway. But without one, i'm fucked if it rains. :/ Guess i'll take my chances, a 200€+ coat panic buy sounds stupid. Nah i wont be outisde, it would be for the walk from my car to the complex.

And thanks Phantast, Spidye! :D I honestly dont know what to expect, i was just invited yesterday. But i think it's better to have low expectations anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOL Osvaldo sent off.

Have you even watched what happened? Then you'll notice that if you banned the players and coaching staff involved, there wouldn't be many left.

Serbia has a history for this type of shit. This isn't a knee jerk reaction.

We'll agree to disagree. (?)

Top Bottom