• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

K1LLER7

DDR scored? *sobs*
Jack+Rodwell+
;P

fuenf

FootyGAF i need your fashion advice. I've got a job interview tomorrow but no winter coat that fits with my suit. Should i buy a coat (i need a new winter jacket / coat anyway) or can i go without one and just the suit?

Messi

FootyGAF i need you fashion advice. I've got a job interview tomorrow but no winter coat that fits with my suit. Should i buy a coat (i need a new winter jacket / coat anyway) or can i go without one and just the suit?

Just the suit. Looks more boss.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No it isn't. It's not like this is the only time the Serbians have acted like this.

Racism from the fans (and it wasn't a minority), their COACHING STAFF and players attacked the English... it was fucking despicable. This wasn't a tiny one-off incident.

Banning the whole country is not a solution. Get a grip.

Banning supporters is fine.

spidye

I hope Koller can lead them to #2 in the group. Sweden are a joke. Ibra hasn't touched the ball yet.

there's just one problem. we always fuck it up against smaller teams.

FootyGAF i need your fashion advice. I've got a job interview tomorrow but no winter coat that fits with my suit. Should i buy a coat (i need a new winter jacket / coat anyway) or can i go without one and just the suit?

don't know anything about fashion but good luck mate.

Bento

Is there a way for Sweden to simply shake hands with the Germans and call it a day? They're going to be making Ikea jokes again aren't they? :(

Will you even be seen outside? I'd keep it warm above all.

Check out http://www.tkmaxx.de/ - they've got some good, yet cheap stuff (sometimes).

/and yeah, good luck.
Is there a way for Sweden to simply shake hands with the Germans and call it a day? They're going to be making Ikea jokes again aren't they? :(
No. Yes, as always :|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

PM odd_morsel. He used to run a fashion forum.

elsk

Banned
No it isn't. It's not like this is the only time the Serbians have acted like this.

Racism from the fans (and it wasn't a minority), their COACHING STAFF and players attacked the English... it was fucking despicable. This wasn't a tiny one-off incident.

and the English FA is openly racist and nobody says a thing!

Zabojnik

Nice goal from Denmark at the end of the first half, volley after a deflected cross. Prandelli, Pirlo out, Verratti in. DO IT. NOW.

Hixx

Banning the whole country is not a solution. Get a grip.

Banning supporters is fine.

Firstly, piss off with that, my opinion is perfectly valid.

So let the players and coaching staff that were also involved off?

Give over.

I'm just seeing the repeat of the Serbia - England game. Yeah, I hope they get suspended for that.
lool @ all the rain and the ref still trying :D
(too bad I'm not capturing that)

PJX

LOL Koscielny, that's what you get a cheating lying scum bag.

Edit: Dammit. Saved by goal keeper but still.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Firstly, piss off with that, my opinion is perfectly valid.

So let the players and coaching staff that were also involved off?

Give over.

.....no?

I'm saying ban everyone involved including the players AND coaching staff, not Serbia.

Top Bottom