• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
According to OPTA, ENG passing rates: Milner (81%), Oxlade-Chamberlain (80%), Cleverly (79%), Rooney (69%). Overall: 548

ihnfoxywrhximmcj0y.gif

FootballFan

Hahaha doicare coming in here with his nonsense 100% ManUtd goggles.

Bale will go soon. Probably to Real. Wonder if Ronnie to City will happen sooner than we think.

Ronaldo wouldn't go to City! ManUtd are in his heart! :)lol)

So, basically, its his fault for provoking the crowd and players by showing his skin colour?

Wow lol smh Serbian FA..

I'm glas you asked.

Isco (Malaga), Strootman (PSV), Fer (FC Twente), Verratti (PSG), Coutinho (Inter), Xhaka (Gladbach), Gotze (Dortmund), Holtby (Schalke), Kroos (Bayern Munchen), Labyad (Sporting).

And then I haven't even listed the ones from the PL..

You really think doicare knows ANY of those players? lol

According to OPTA, ENG passing rates: Milner (81%), Oxlade-Chamberlain (80%), Cleverly (79%), Rooney (69%). Overall: 548

Wtf? That can't be real, according to doicare Cleverly gets 90%+ every game.

Meier

doamcry.

I know folks in here loathe him, but dc retweeted the fella from Four Four Two saying that Jimmy was probably the best player on the pitch today for England.

Did all your Brits see this? Pretty funny:
Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger
https://www.facebook.com/Bodyform/posts/10151186887359324

The company responded to him directly with this youtube video: http://youtu.be/Bpy75q2DDow

I know folks in here loathe him, but dc retweeted the fella from Four Four Two saying that Jimmy was probably the best player on the pitch today for England.
That guy's not from FourFourTwo btw.

He's also a loser.

But yeah Milner wasn't terrible today. But I wouldn't say he was good either.

So that Sony fighter on Vita and PS3 controls fine, just think I've grown out of big characters coming together to fight together. Also I think Sony have missed the boat on ripping this off lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Milner did nothing of note today. He was the least bad and the least good. He was just there.

Lightning

Banned
Chelsea beat us in our friendly match and we fielded a strong side. That is very disappointing but as long as our injured players come back to fitness I suppose it's not as bad.

doicare

Hahaha doicare coming in here with his nonsense 100% ManUtd goggles.

You really think doicare knows ANY of those players? lol

Wtf? That can't be real, according to doicare Cleverly gets 90%+ every game.
Oh dear where to start....
1. I know more about football than most.
2. It's the same old pathetic story on this forum with Manchester United and England haters bashing both teams nearly every single time they play.
3. Yes i knew of most of those players before they were even mentioned and i've already proved Cleverley is better than most of them.
4. I never said Cleverly gets 90%+ passing accuracy every single game, but he does it the vast majority of the time. And in case you didn't notice the pitch was shit and made trying to pass consistently a joke.

Lightning

Banned
I am still pissed at the stupid penalty Kos gave away against Spain. It was a really stupid challenge in a non threatening situation. Just unbelievable.

The bench for you this weekend Kos.

2. It's the same old pathetic story on this forum with Manchester United and England haters bashing both teams nearly every single time they play.
3. Yes i knew of most of those players before they were even mentioned and i've already proved Cleverley is better than most of them.
4. I never said Cleverly gets 90%+ passing accuracy every single game, but he does it the vast majority of the time. And in case you didn't notice the pitch was shit and made trying to pass consistently a joke.

I love you.

I am still pissed at the stupid penalty Kos gave away against Spain. It was a really stupid challenge in a non threatening situation. Just unbelievable.

This would be a bit over the top even if it had happened in an Arsenal shirt. But it happened for France...so this makes no sense to me!

FootballFan

Just stop man lol. I don't hate ManUnited or England, don't have any reasons to.

Most of your supporters are very nice guys(talking about here on GAF), you and lunchbox are the only ones that annoy people, but at least LunchBox is funny at times.

Sometimes I wonder if you are serious or just come in here to get heaps of replies.

Az

I will donate $20 to a charity of Footygaf choice the next time doicare makes a crazy comment and no one quotes or addresses him.

FootballFan

Yeah that was dumb, said it during the game but it reminded me of a strikers challenge.

It almost seemed as if he wasn't even going for the ball, which is as dumb as it gets, especially inside the box.

K1LLER7

alex_21504a.jpg

Clegg

I can't believe UEFA have charged England aswel as Serbia

I'm not.

UEFA have shown again and again that they haven't the balls to make the right decisions. We all know that the Serbians are in the wrong but UEFA don't want to tread on anyones toes by banning them.

By charging both of them, UEFA can say they did something but its really a copout. They'll ignore the racism of the Serbian fans and fine both FAs instead.

Let's wait and see what UEFA do. I haven't seen the entire incident and sequence of events but from the clips I did see there are England players and staff pushing and shoving people etc. Basically part of the melee - so it's possible they did break some of UEFA's silly rules.

They said they're investigating the racism so hopefully they address it.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
44 - Steven Gerrard attempted more passes than any other player in the first half with a completion rate of 96%. Simple.
Is that from today?

I wonder what his overall % was then cos he wasn't in the list posted before.

Edit - Found it.

According to OPTA, ENG passing rates: Defoe (100%), Gerrard (92%), Jagielka (91%), Johnson (90%), Carrick (85%), Cole (89%), Lescott (87%).

doicare

Just stop man lol. I don't hate ManUnited or England, don't have any reasons to.

Most of your supporters are very nice guys(talking about here on GAF), you and lunchbox are the only ones that annoy people, but at least LunchBox is funny at times.

Sometimes I wonder if you are serious or just come in here to get heaps of replies.
When people are wrong or stupid i point it out, if they get annoyed then that's there problem. It's not my fault they have a Clevgod inferiority complex.

Lightning

Banned
This would be a bit over the top even if it had happened in an Arsenal shirt. But it happened for France...so this makes no sense to me!
The problem is it has happened in an arsenal shirt this season. I can't understand as he's a really good defender but he's having brain explosions this year and he had another one against Spain.

Last season he was by far our best defender so far this season he's the worst of the main defenders so that's disappointing.

You got the lineups to hand?
http://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/2...play-full-game-as-arsenal-xi-lose-to-chelsea/

That is the arsenal line up. Not sure about Chelsea's.

GQman2121

Banned
I will donate $20 to a charity of Footygaf choice the next time doicare makes a crazy comment and no one quotes or addresses him.

Impossible. That's his sole MO. That #1 on his list is the equivalent of expecting a positive response from a group of people by telling them "Do you know who my father is!?".......

Salvadora

You got the lineups to hand?

Arsenal: Martinez (Shea 45), Sagna, Squillaci (Jenkinson 45), Miquel, Santos (Meade 63), Coquelin (Yennaris 63), Frimpong, Wilshere, Gnabry, Arshavin (Eisfeld 63), Chamakh (Akpom 45)

Chelsea: Blackman, Cesar (Kane 45), Christensen, Terry (Pappoe 45 (Saville 88)), Nditi (Conte 45), Ince (Angban 45), Clifford (Swift 45), Saville, Baker (Musonda 45), Traore, Bamford (Feruz 45)

Goals: Clifford 23, Feruz 73

To Bundesliga Gaf or anyone that regularly watches German football:

Who is the better player, Lars or Sven Bender?
I've never seen Sven play anything but DM, while Lars is much more versatile. He regularly plays RLB/WB, CM and I've even seen him in OM.
Lars seems to be more gifted in terms of technical ability while Sven is physically stronger/more determined - Sven can be immense as a DM - he'll just jump in head first into tackles and such - he gets injured a lot too (nothing too serious, but rather small stuff like eyes/eye sockets...yeah, he's a sick ass mofo)
And we're on a whole another level defensively with him on the pitch. However he barely possesses any goal threat and is not too comfortable with a fast-passed passing game. But without him Sahin wouldn't have been half as effective as he has in 10/11 - Sven enabled him to solely concentrate on creative duties. Same kind of partnership is developing with Gündogan (as seen vs. City).
Here's a fairly new HL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10F5sDeusUs

So who's better? No idea, depends on what you're looking for, I guess.

rodvik

Let's wait and see what UEFA do. I haven't seen the entire incident and sequence of events but from the clips I did see there are England players and staff pushing and shoving people etc. Basically part of the melee - so it's possible they did break some of UEFA's silly rules.

They said they're investigating the racism so hopefully they address it.

The teams will both get a slap on the wrist, probably with some players suspecnded for a game or two.

The Serbian FA however may just get their national kicked out of this world cup because of the racism.

Top Bottom