• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

kharma45

That's a fallacy.

We got Nuri after two seasons of utter incompetence, another six months won't hurt. Liverpool are still a huge institution across Europe, no matter how much the premier league punters bleat the opposite.

On a loan yes and whilst there is the option to buy it's still only a loan.

dc89

He's a decent keeper I just keep banging the drum about how over rated he is because he really is

He was lucky not to concede after a shit kick in the first half as well

I didn't see that so I can't comment. I like Hart though, he won't be happy with himself after that mistake.

Guys, you fuel doicare an he gives it both barrels. Just don't reply :lol

Big clubs with money will always manage to get good players but you would have to think the longer Liverpool go without the CL they harder it will be for them since 1) players will have options of money AND the chance to win the bigger prizes from other clubs 2) that extra CL money helps you pay the wages.

In the case of Lewadowski for example, you'd expect if he was leaving Dortmund there would be quite alot of teams after him. Liverpool would be a disadvantage to some of them, don't think that's a fallacy.

I'm glas you asked.

Isco (Malaga), Strootman (PSV), Fer (FC Twente), Verratti (PSG), Coutinho (Inter), Xhaka (Gladbach), Gotze (Dortmund), Holtby (Schalke), Kroos (Bayern Munchen), Labyad (Sporting).

And then I haven't even listed the ones from the PL..

Replace Coutinho with Pastore, cause fuck Inter. Also you're embarrasing yourself again doicare.

Arnie

In the case of Lewadowski for example, you'd expect if he was leaving Dortmund there would be quite alot of teams after him. Liverpool would be a disadvantage to some of them, don't think that's a fallacy.
Agree that we're at a disadvantage, but it's also blatantly obvious that people's opinion of Liverpool as an attractive destination, especially on here, doesn't tally up with reality.

It's also obvious that what Liverpool need is a goal scorer. Then CL qualification becomes realistic.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why have we only used two subs? Insane.

Agree that we're at a disadvantage, but it's also blatantly obvious that people's opinion of Liverpool as an attractive destination, especially on here, doesn't tally up with reality.

It's also obvious that what Liverpool need is a goal scorer. Then CL qualification becomes realistic.

It becomes conceivable. Realistic is a stretch.

Meier

Sheesh, that final "attack" from England was painful. Dinking it around side to side and backwards.. then turn the ball over.

doicare

Replace Coutinho with Pastore, cause fuck Inter. Also you're embarrasing yourself again doicare.
Yeah sure, somebody else naming a bunch of players who for the most part play in either piss poor leagues or have worse stats than Cleverley sure proves me wrong.

That match doesn't even warrant analysis.

Everything was shit. The tactical set up already gives us problems. When you combine that with poor performances all over the pitch...

So much still needs to change for England. I feel sleepy now.

Sheesh, that final "attack" from England was painful. Dinking it around side to side and backwards.. then turn the ball over.
Yeah. I think Carrick or somebody had passed it out wide to Johnson, would have got there, Gerrard intercepted it and then passed it on to Johnson.

Typical England. Slow and cumbersome.

I think this gentleman is better than Cleverly, but what do I know?

Paul-Pogba-Juventus.jpg

Top Bottom