• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Clegg

Drink of the gods.

innocent-juices-e1292704527811-300x260.jpg

OMG YOU ARE AWESOME

Finally somebody else who likes that drink :D

Tropicana with Juicy Bits is pretty tough to beat.

Dr Pepper and Irn Bru are clearly the best soft-drinks.
Fuck yeah, master race confirmed!
I drink water 9/10 times though, lol
Maybe even 19/20.

Worst. Drink. Ever.

gtfo, you are not part of the master race.
(you're always welcome to change your mind though and Korean girls will like you for liking it, yep..)

Cyport

What the hell is Aloe Vera. Isn't that shit in hair conditioners?

Also Irn-Bru is diabetes in a can/bottle.

I had it once, it was what I assume felt like having water with lumpy semen in with a slight lime, sweet flavour. It's quite nice but too weird.

+1 for vita coco though.

My soft drink of choice would have to be just plain old 7-up. Fanta fruit twist is pretty amazing too. I've got some replica Tru-Blood drinks but it's revoltingly too sweet.

FootballFan

gtfo, you are not part of the master race.
(you're always welcome to change your mind though and Korean girls will like you for liking it, yep..)

Unless I am confused, but I am pretty sure it's that greenish drink with heaps of little jelly-like pieces inside, right?

The first sip is really nice. Then as you drink more you start to hate it. Well that is how I feel. Bought it again afterwards just to make sure that I didn't like it lol.

Unless I am confused, but I am pretty sure it's that greenish drink with heaps of little jelly-like pieces inside, right?

The first sip is really nice. Then as you drink more you start to hate it. Well that is how I feel. Bought it again afterwards just to make sure that I didn't like it lol.
That's the one.

There's nothing wrong with the drink. It's you.

I get why people don't like it but I love the stuff!

Messi

@Messi: Was it a soda/pop?

That was college for me. I'd drink two of those before going to the bar and then not spend an ass load of money at the bar.

Fixed!

It was not caffeinated. I found it near the monster/red bull. But it was not an energy drink. It was like ice tea.

PJX

Just stop man lol. I don't hate ManUnited or England, don't have any reasons to.

Most of your supporters are very nice guys(talking about here on GAF), you and lunchbox are the only ones that annoy people, but at least LunchBox is funny at times.

Sometimes I wonder if you are serious or just come in here to get heaps of replies.

Actually I find doicare the funny one. Lunchbox is just a moron that I have on ignore.

FootballFan

That's the one.

There's nothing wrong with the drink. It's you.

I get why people don't like it but I love the stuff!

:p

Meh I am pretty plain though. I like drinks like Ice Tea, Powerade, Water or cranberry juice lol.

Also like to add that Red Bull tastes like some sort of cough syrup.

Slizz

2 Four Lokos and I feel like I'm dying from the inside.

Whiskey straight, rum and cokes all day. Especially rum and cokes, tasting like vanilla coke on a hot South Florida day.

elsk

Banned
This one is the best:
(don't know why the label is in english in that photo haha)
120.jpg

You have that there? Cool, and it goes by the same name too.

I don't like it though. :p

Yeah, we even had a place that had a caipirinha night every week. It closed a few months ago :( it was cool.

Snapple isn't a dollar bro.

Vanilla Coke tastes like there is vodka in it. Not desirable when you want a non-alcoholic beverage.

Coke Zero and Diet Dr Pepper are my two go-to soft drinks, other than that I drink water.

Top Bottom