• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Slizz

I like Mountain Dew and Sierra Mist myself

Baja Blast Mountain Dew is the nectar of the gods. I wish they sold it at places other than ONLY Taco Bell. That shit would taste so good with rum.

image_mountaindewbajablast1.jpg

When I order it I call it Baja Bless.

Meier

My typical drinks are Red Bull, Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, Arizona Arnold Palmer, Ocean Spray Cran Apple, OJ (never any pulp) and cider.

My go-to ciders right now are Fox Barrel pear and Angry Orchard apple. Look at this beauty...

d675fe79f5684260ba8dc03fb8e20f25_7.jpg

Just saw those ending minutes of England - Serbia, yeah ban all those cunts involved in that on the field for a long time and let Serbia play without supporters at home for the next year.

Pear cider? Fucking sign me up.

Pears are disgusting. It's all about the apple cider.

Hixx

i liek strawberry brothers cider but then people look at me like i have no penis so i go back to thatchers im like fuck you idiots its the same strength just one tastes like diabetes and i like diabetes

also gaymers is good cheap cider. you can taste the apples.

Meier

Pear cider? Fucking sign me up.

I try pretty much every brand that comes on the market and Fox Barrel remains the best perry here in the States that I've tried. It's from the same brewery as Crispin if you've ever seen that (apple cider).

Salvadora

Giroud: It’s a great way to silence the critics
“It’s a feeling of great satisfaction. The equaliser is a reward for the whole team, we got it together.

“It is I who am the “difference” but it proves that this is a particularly good group. It’s nice that a lot of French came to see us.

Asked if the goal was the most important of his career so far, Giroud continued, “I do not know, but it is certainly a goal that counts. It feels great.

“Personally, this is also a great way for me to silence the criticism I have heard recently.”
http://news.arseblog.com/2012/10/giroud-its-a-great-way-to-silence-the-critics/
He's calling you out Clegg.

Meier

do they do brothers in america that is nice

as is gaymers pear.

Not that I'm aware of. :( I enjoy Magners, but was not a huge fan of their perry. I've noticed that some of the brands can be far too dry for my taste. Samuel Smith's (I believe) about knocked my socks off. I've got 3 of a 4 pack sitting in my fridge and I don't think I'll ever drink them, lol. Or Maybe that's Sir Perry that I have a couple left of.. another one that I wasn't a fan of at all. Samuel Smith's though was exceedingly dry.

Clegg

It's great that Giroud has doubled his international tally to the eye watering total of two goals.

And with any luck he'll double his tally for Arsenal in the next few months. I'm sure Arsenal are due a few penalties.

100 a day? What kind of work? I'm assuming something physical.

Not sure why I said a grand and a half :lol, closer to 1200 quid. It's just stockroom work, it's where I am now but they're offering me time and a half to do 3 weeks worth of nightshifts. I'll probably do it, my sleep pattern is fucked anyway and I could do with the money.

Meier

Hmm, looks like Blackthorn Cider who make Sir Perry are owned by Gaymer's. It's possible it's the same exact drink as what you guys get there under that label. If it's dry enough to taste like champagne just about, then it's probably the same as this:

100503KW2954.jpg

Slizz

Not sure why I said a grand and a half :lol, closer to 1200 quid. It's just stockroom work, it's where I am now but they're offering me time and a half to do 3 weeks worth of nightshifts. I'll probably do it, my sleep pattern is fucked anyway and I could do with the money.

If thats the case then why the hell not? Good money and who knows night shifts might be for you since your sleep schedule is weird.

K1LLER7

Wouldn't mind a night job.

If thats the case then why the hell not? Good money and who knows night shifts might be for you since your sleep schedule is weird.

Like I said, I probably will. Not something I'd want to do on a permanent basis but for only 3 weeks it's probably more than worth it!

Salvadora

It's great that Giroud has doubled his international tally to the eye watering total of two goals.

And with any luck he'll double his tally for Arsenal in the next few months. I'm sure Arsenal are due a few penalties.
Hat-trick at Old Trafford. RVP goes off injured. Rooney is shit.

Can't wait for our game with Arsenal. I demand a convincing win.

Got two games with Chelsea before that though, not looking forwards to those as much :(

Salvadora

Can't wait for our game with Arsenal. I demand a convincing win.

Got two games with Chelsea before that though, not looking forwards to those as much :(
I reckon you'll get beat by Chelsea in at least one of the games with a draw in the next. Not convinced on our chances to be honest.

Top Bottom