• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Almond milk sounds yuck. I am allergic though.

My favourite hot drink is Cinnamon latte.

Cinnamon is the best.

Where's my north west bro's at?

Vimto ain't getting enough love in here

Recently been fond of Cherry RC cola as well
I've still not had warm Vimto. Used to sell it at the Man Uni campus but I always went with cold.

Fry

Guys, I think I know where the biggest cunts of the planet can be found at the same 'place':
They're playing Fifa 13 online. ugh.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Guys, I think I know where the biggest cunts of the planet can be found at the same 'place':

It's always been like that. People who don't even watch/like football play the game ffs

Damn I'd hate to be allergic to nuts. Kung Pao Shrimp at PF Wangs is so good

FootballFan

*Seasons*
Found opponent
Oh it's real madrid
Found opponent
Oh real Madrid again.
Found opponent
Seriously?...

I get tired of playing Madrid over and over again, even though I win every time it's still annoying.

My only tip would be use your teams white kit if it has one, that way you don't get matched with people using Madrids home kit(the most common one they would use), sure helped me find different teams.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

ngbbs4b58d8f71c336.jpg

I was afraid to google image search lol

I havnt seen bawls in metro atlanta for a while tho

FootballFan

^^hahaha great gif.

Nutella could make anything taste better.

Btw try the weetabix/choc mix.

Will do, you should try cutting a banana in half vertically, toasting some bread, spread nutella onto the toast and put half of the banana on. Who would have though Banana and nutella mixed so well lol.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Looking forward to these matches this weekend:

Spurs
Chelsea

(shit this one is early as fuck over here)

Man Utd
Stoke

(looking forward to the gaf commentary on this one)

Deportivo
Barcelona

(Barca)

Norwich
Arsenal

giroudlol.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*Combo breaker*

Buffon is a major doubt for Napoli's game. Storari was (uncharacteristically) a fucking nightmare in Coppa Italia, god help us.

doicare

The fact that you are calling him by that shows that you have some problems or ''complexes''
Brilliant, that's like being on the receiving end of an intervention because you're an alcholic and responding with "Ah yeah well you see what's really going on here is i'm not an alcholic.... but infact you're the alcholic.... and you're calling me an alcholic to try and detract from the fact that you're one yourself.... you've got some real issues buddy".

dc89

Well I don't know what to think of that. I was asked by my friend who I play with on a Sunday to play football tonight, as some lads we know were a bit short of players. So yeah, I always want to play so I go and play!

Two of the other lads who were drafted in turned up and I'm sure they thought they were Messi & Ronaldo. Wouldn't pass, tried to dribble the ball round everyone. I lost it when I made a run into space down the left wing and instead of passing, one of them keeps the ball and dribble around me and then loses the ball. WTF.

We lost 4-0 because the other team passed it and two of our players were greedy. /sigh
I could have stayed home and ate lasagne.

Top Bottom